Thread: Who loves ya, baby?! (EoFF Thankya thread)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Who loves ya, baby?! (EoFF Thankya thread)

This is the ever so popular EoFF Thank you thread! If you have any thank yous to send out do it here!

Rainecloud:
    For always being there for me, standing behind me no matter what I say and for being the best friend I could ask for *hugs*

Heart:
    For making me laugh! That's enough to get thanks from me!

Squally_Leonharty:
    For putting up with me for soooo long. *huggles*clings* You're one of the best :P

angel:
    For being like my big brother since he first met me in chat sometime last year! Go angel! *present* Good luck with everything!

Scottie:
    For always being there to give me a cuddle when I'm upset and to congratulate me when I succeed. *cuddles* You've always been there for me and I hope we'll keep in touch for a very long time

Majin_Squall:
    For being the one I can talk to about my music! You have always had the best taste in music, though. "Kiss me when the lights go doooooooooooooowwwnnn! Lipstick and bruises" *personal so don't ask*

Not at all Reno and Jojo:
    For bringing me to EoFF in the first place! *hugs* You guys are the greatest! w00t!

Mr Rocko:
    Staying up late to talk to me and for giving great advice and cuddles!

Loony BoB:
    My LoTR buddy! Thanks for talking to me even though I probably bore you out of your skull (special thanks for convincing me to come forward about the pic )

Citizen Erased:
    Introducing me to FFL RPG and for trusting me with your problems/secrets/anything! Thank you, you'll never know how much just that meant to me!

Spatvark:
    For reading and reviewing my poetry and for understanding me! You're the greatest *hugs*

Agent Proto:
    You were one of the first EoFFers I talked to! You're so spiffy and great and you're not GeekoLove xD *loves*

ALL EoFF Members:
    You guys have kept me happy, sane (sort of) and been my support for almost 11 months! (almost a year O.o; Thanks for being so spiffy! *hugs you all*

All my other friends who I will add when I can be arsed:
    Thanks for being my friends! You know you'll get mentioned as soon as I can be bothered! You guys rawk!

Carry on!
    Last edited by Dew Drop; 05-11-2002 at 02:29 PM.