Unmarked spoilers ahead, aight?

I just beat Xenosaga today, and man was I disappointed. First off, I happily went into battle with Albedo, hoping to have some incredible piece of music playing in the background. What do I get? The same, boring, regular battle theme. What's more, he was easy as pie. Each time he moved, I tensed up and thought, "Ah, jeez, ah, jeez, he's gonna do some sort of attack that deals more than 800 points of damage. *Bites lip*" What happens? He leaps into the air and flames come out from behind him. He then gloriously yells, "Phoenix wings!" or something like that, then hits all of my characters for..... 200 points of damage. And that was a critical blow. As soon as I beat him, I took a sledgehammer from the garage, and was about to hit the TV with it, but then all of a sudden, Albedo says something about a super powerful Gnosis that I have to defeat. I fall to my knees and start crying out of fear of a big, powerful Gnosis. I pick up my Dual Shock controller like a coward and get ready to lose. I used Shion's Rain Blade, which did... 1000 points of damage?! What the heck?! I keep dishing out X Busters, Rain Blades, and Executioners, each doing at least 700-800 points of damage. I didn't actually bother healing my characters. Shion and Kos-Mos had 600 HP, while Ziggy had about 1100. The big, bad Gnosis then rears up and uses Dark Omen. I start laughing in its face. Well, I laughed until I saw how much damage it did. It did 900 damage to each character. Actually, it only did 700 points of damage to Ziggy, so I had him revive Shion, who revived Kos-Mos with Revert. I beat him a minute later, quite disappointed. The ending, however, was extremely pleasing. I loved that song that was played. Anyone know where I can get it?

Anyway, on to the topic. Which final boss has disappointed you the most? Which has never disappointed you, no matter how many times you've beaten him? Has there ever been a final boss you've never beaten?

On the second question, Ganon, from OoT, though easy, has always been quite fun for me to fight. He has never disappointed me, yet. That Lion guy from Viewtiful Joe is impossible. I honestly don't see how anyone can beat him. He's so friggin' tough! Almost as tough as Mr. T, and that's helluva tough.