Here's the fixtures. There's some nice ties in here to look forward too. Which one do you think will be the best?

Derby v Watford or Fulham (It's got upset written all over it if Fulham progreess)

Man Utd or Exeter v Middlesbrough (Tough game for Utd assuming they can beat Exeter at the 2nd attempt)

Cardiff or Blackburn v Colchester (Well um...not the most exciting prospect in the draw. I expect Blackburn will go to the 5th round.)

Chelsea v Birmingham (There will be two Chelsea rejects looking to cause an upset at the Bridge methinks.)

West Ham v Sheff Utd (I expect this will be a really good game. Lots of attcking flair in both teams.)

Oldham v Bolton (Can Oldham make it 2 out of 2 in Premier League scalps? I think Bolton will have too much for them.)

Arsenal v Wolverhampton (8-0 to Arsenal. Glenn Hoddles Wolves have got no chance.)

Everton v Sunderland (Similar in the way they play but Everton's home form has been to good for there to be an upset.)

Nottm Forest v Peterborough (Possibly the least exciting tie of the round. Both strugglers in respective divisions.)

Brentford v Hartlepool or Boston (C'mon the Bees!!!!! Brentford are my London team!!!)

Reading or Swansea v Leicester or Blackpool (Ummm, i'd expect Reading to progress on recent form.)

Burnley or Liverpool v Bournemouth (If my boys can get past Burnley then this will be a massive tie for Bournemouth.)

Southampton v Portsmouth (The juiciest tie of the round. Lots of history ancient and present, this is the game to watch, but if you live in Southampton like me, stay off the streets....SERIOUSLY!!!)

West Brom v Tottenham (Bryan Robson couldn't manage his way out of a paper bag let alone in to the last 16.)

Newcastle v Coventry (Hopefully Coventry will win this because I hate Greame Souness with a passion.)

Charlton v Yeovil (Umm. Potential banana skin but Charlton should prevail.)