Thread: Holy_Aeris very First AMV!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Grin H_A's Official AMV's

Welcomes to H_A's Official AMV's thread! Here i'll share my collection of AMV's for you all to see. Also, if you wish to request an amv, by saying what song, and what game, i'm sure i'll be able to whip up something!

Watch- CloudXAeris.amv
    Download- CloudXAeris.amv
    Game- FFVII
    Time- 3:03
    Info- This is my very first amv. It is generally a tester to see what i can do in Windows Movie Maker. I decided to do it based on my favourite game, and favourite pairing. Then i had a hard time choosing the right song, then i saw 'To be Alone with You' by Sufjan Stevens and i thought it was perfect to use, and i must say it fits in just right! I think i didn't do too bad for a first time.

Watch- CelesXLocke.amv
    Download- CelesXLocke.amv
    Game- FFVI
    Time- 1:21
    Info- Ok this one is a really short one. I was limited to time cause there are hardly any Celes or Locke fmvs. This song i used isn't in full, i had to cut half of it fit ok. I ove this tune and i really wanted to do an amv using it, then i looked at FFVI and the whole Opera theme and i mixed them together! Nothing fancy with this one, quite short and simple.

Watch- Escape from Hellview.amv
    ~UPLOADING...~
    Game- FFVIII
    Time- 3:59
    Info- Another song that has been my favourite for years now, and i just HAD to do an amv using it. And so i though what better game to use it then FFVIII. Now this amv took me forever to do! I started it, first minute, it was great! Then wmm crashed and i lost it! So i had to start all again, and i wanted to do it exactly like before, but it just wouldn't! I'm quite happy with it anyways. Went for some different styles and it fits quite nicely.

Watch- SquallXRinoa.amv
    ~UPLOADING...~
    Game- FFVIII
    Time- 5:43
    Info- This is a simple one, i chose the games main vocal song, as i see no better song for the pair!
    Last edited by Holy_Aeris; 12-04-2005 at 11:15 PM.