Quote Originally Posted by Casteal
I think I've got most of the unfilled requests done.
Quote Originally Posted by someone
sept mine
Then he gets his
wow Both your things have bin great First the sign ature now this ta!!
Four days later
Hey! can someone please make a avatar to go with my signature please......
Quote Originally Posted by Sora!
How many avatar's do you want
if your talking to me just one of each..... so x-2 tidus, yuna and x tidus,yuna
Quote Originally Posted by Sora!
I was just saying that you have asked for so many avatars in this thread (You've only had the one you have got now for a week) n you already want another one
Obviously, Sora! was keeping tabs xD
Quote Originally Posted by Me
Ah, you go Sora!, playing devil's advocate. I'd have to agree. There should be rules of respect. Though it's a bigger problem in Sig Service. Avatars usually involve merely cropping something. But signatures take some time and skill. And people change their minds so fast. Kinda rude and disrespectful in my opinion. Someone is kind enough to take the time to make you something, and you actually liked it, you should tote it around for a while :D
Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
That how I felt when XXXXXXXXXXXX asked me for a Cowboy Bebop set and 2 days later, he got Zeldy to make him one and claimed he gets bored after 2 days! I was pissed and still annoyed cause I put effort and time into that set and he just threw it aside and put in for another request.

And as far as I know, he still has Zeldys sig. And to top it off, he asked me to make him an anime banner for his site. I said I could try, but I had Uni work to do. He said no problem, then he said not to bother cause he had learnt to make banners. And to my shock and horror, I seen that Zeldy had made one for him instead. So not only is he disrespectful, hes a liar.
Quote Originally Posted by Me
He probably realized you had a boyfriend or something and decided to show off the works of a girl he thought he had a chance with? :P

On a more serious note, I wonder if staff ever made notice of this kinda stuff. It seems to go on a lot, and I'm honestly surprised it hasn't become an issue yet. I doubt there could be a rule made. But certainly an aside, just noting that people should be respectful and gracious.
So uh... is it possible to enforce some kinda guideline? I know people are gonna want to be finnicky by nature. But I'm sure the people putting time and effort would like to know that before putting in that time and effort. "Can someone make me this sig? Though I'll only be keeping it for a few days. Thanks!" That's real grateful :/ The issue should at least be open for debate, in my humble opinion.

[leeza]I have editted out names because I do not think it's very cool to be nameing names. ~ Leeza[/leeza]