Okay, first of all, I don't want people assuming this is a totally bad idea, because it isn't. I just want to give those who didn't make it into the decathlon a chance at another one! Well, project X started this whole idea so thanks to her! We'll both be running the decathlon if enough people are interested. I have decided to accept thirty participants. We have already thought of some rather fun challenges, so if you're interested please post.

If you have no idea what this is, exactly, then check Agent Proto's official decathlon, or if you'd rather me explain here... It's a series of challenges that will require different skills. Some might be relatively easy, and some might be rather difficult. The participants will have until a deadline to achieve what me and project X have asked. All participants shall submit their entries by that time, and we'll create an appropriate point system. So, post if you're interested. If you post too late, you might miss the place.

P.S. Dear Leeza, and other friendly CKs - please don't lock this thinking it is simply a duplicate of the other decathlon. We're making this happen so those who missed out get a second chance. It'll be extremely fun - there's no reason why you should lock it. Not much interesting has happened in Gen. Chat lately anyway.