As the title says, which anime did you watch last? You can list up to the last 3 you watched if you wish, as long as they're from different shows! But please explain what the anime is about briefly and what you liked or disliked. Please dont say; "I watched Naturo, it was cool" or something along those lines. Put effort into it! Ok then, I watched:

School Rumble: Episodes 4 & 5
This has to be the most random anime Ive seen. It has no real plot like saving the world or being in a fantasy. Its all about Tenma, a girl in school who falls in love with classmate Karasumaru, however, a bad ass called Kenji has strong feelings for Tenma! Thats really the main plot, and lots of werid stuff happens in between! Alot of fun and I love the opening and ending themes!

Full Moon wo Sagas***e: 1 - 6 (dont ask me why the title has a rude word in it!)
Lovely, but sad anime. 12 year old Kouyama loves to sing, but has a tumor in her throat. She doesnt want it to be removed as she will never talk again and she loves singing. Takuto and Meroko, two angels of death, appear to Kouyama and inform her she has one year left to live! So they help her to try and become a pop idol! Its comical and lovely, yet you have to remember she is only going to survive for a year. Tragic, but amazing!