Hey guys, I'm hoping somebody can help me out. I just downloaded final fantasy 8 off a torrent site, and its perfectly fine, because I downloaded the same torrent for my laptop and it works fine. I have a GeForce FX 5600 with 256 ddr ram, and I'm guessing it's too "high tech" or what not to be able to run a game that was like meant for a geforce 2, vodoo, or something like that. I have the nvidia patch installed, but as soon I start the game, I see like these black huge area's where the pixels dont have color (btw this is only while in game, the cg movies look fine). So it's like these huge black square area's all over the background, I can play fine, but It's just really annoying to play with it. And I've tested changing my configs, and even using the patch meant for other video cards, but that actually looks worse. I'm just wondering if anyone knows a patch to be able to update the game or something to work with my video card, or anything really. I know they have it for final fantasy 7, so I'm guessing they should have it for ff8, right?

So somebody please help me, pleasee