Thread: Unpopular FF opinions you have for each game

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Unpopular FF opinions you have for each game

FFI.

The popular opinion seems to be that this one is the best of the NES originals and best of the classics, while it is a good game and shows why it made such a impact, it's not the best early Final Fantasy. FF3 has the Job Class System and FF2 has story.

FFII.

It doesn't suck, it's not the worst Final Fantasy. In fact, it's quite decent.

FFIII.

I don't know ? To be honest, this game gets neglected a bit and there's not much popular/unpopular opinions about it ? I hate Onion Knight in Dissidia if that counts ?

FFIV.

Kain Highwind isn't that great and he isn't the best Final Fantasy Dragooner.

Edward is a good character and he isn't a coward or a wuss. Edward just saw everybody get massacred and his love sacrifice herself right in front of him and die slowly, you would be shaken up too. Saying that Edward should just "toughen up " is toxic masculinity. Also, Ed does get braver as the game goes on.

FFV.

Exdeath isn't a terrible or cheesy villian, in fact, he's quite creepy and terrifying.

FFVI.

Gau is a good character, I see a lot people hate on the poor guy, but he's a sweet and tragic character that I just want to hug. ):

FFVII.

Crisis Core is a dreadful game, the main opinion seems to be that this game is fantastic and is up there with the original, lol no. Aerith feels so out of character, hate her original character or not, and the battle combat system is awful and gets annoying and tedious fast.

Shera was emotionally abusive towards Cid Highwind. Shera saying that "it's okay, Cid can just go and kill her and go to space ", was abusive towards Cid and was giving Cid a forced choice to either a: murder somebody and make his dream come true of going to space or b: save Shera, but never go to space.

Not cool, no wonder why Cid is so damn frustrated at her.

FFVIII.

Quistis Trepe is a terrible and creepy character. Girl, you are a TEACHER HITTING ON YOUR STUDENT. Stop right there thaaaaaankyou very much.

Quistis : My final order Squall is for us to meet up in the school's secret area where people are known to makeout without being caught.

Me :

FFIX

Princess Garnet deserves more love and attention. Tifa, Aerith, Yuna and Light seem to get all the love. Garnet should join that group. Rinoa too.

FFX

I don't know, might come back to this.

FFXII

Balthier is a terrible and annoying character, I can't stand him, he's just as bad as Snow from FFXIII.

Vaan isn't that bad, in fact, he's pretty alright. Just shouldn't be the main character, that should've been Ashe.

FFXIII

I don't like Lightning I guess ?

What about you ?
    Last edited by maybee; 03-23-2019 at 11:36 AM.