Thread: Final Fantasy III (RMXP Remake)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Final Fantasy III (RMXP Remake)

The Official Final Fantasy III RMXP Website

The following is outdated information that was said in this post back in July:
    A demo will be released when I fully complete the cave along with everything else necessary...

And before you say anything, I HAVE ONLY MAPPED THE CAVE AND NOTHING ELSE. I do intend to go further. I do not intend to finish the entire game.

Required to do/finish:
    Create custom sprites (Onion Kids, monsters, Land Turtle, etc.)
    Complete my modified battle system (To match the original)
    Polish maps and add objects/decorations
    Re-create all music required (New Digital Piano still shipping)

And maybe a few others things...
    Estimated Release of Demo: Before August

I may release much earlier and use the original FF3 music instead. The main reason for releasing so late is because it will be a week before my Digital Piano arrives. Also, even though I've already played it all out on my old one, it will take some time to get it all perfect.

For those of you ranting that this is 'yet another RM project that will fail', trust me, because I'm usually the one saying that. For those of you that love FF3, this will be somewhat of a dream come true. For those of you who never liked FF3, maybe this will change your mind. For those of you who haven't played FF3 (Because of the graphics maybe?), well... Maybe this will convince you!

I love FF3 as it is but... I couldn't help myself. Summer-time and I'm bored as hell... What else to do?

I'll have a site up with many screenshots and info within a weeks time.
    Last edited by Krylon; 12-23-2005 at 10:51 PM.