View Poll Results: When should the revelations be?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Before the Christmas holiday (Dec. 22 & 23)

18 51.43%
  • After the Christmas holiday (Dec. 26 & 27)

17 48.57%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Are You Hungry? Now Serving the December 2011 Ciddies Voting Thread! VOTING CLOSED

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

12 is my favorite ff of all time. I will put you in a room with NCG and not unlock the door for a week.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Blog Entries

I appreciate all the nominations, unless I do not.

Some of the contenders who did not make the cuts for several categories could have been glorious; I suppose that is another lesson that teaches how important it is to nominate. Alas, tragedy.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

FFXII is going to be the new FFIX in a couple of years.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    12 is my favorite ff of all time. I will put you in a room with NCG and not unlock the door for a week.
    That'd be good times. I have video games, booze, soda, and snacks.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    That'd be good times. I have video games, booze, soda, and snacks.
    Shet sounds like a party, if there's room I'm on my way.

Also for anyone who was wondering, shet is my way of skirting the troutty trout filter. It's time for change! I'm making a stand! The line must be drawn here!

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You can come, but you have to bring me a Monster.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I'm going to have to sit down and count out all these nominations. By jove I hope I'm close to the top in nominations. I'll get far more of those then I do votes. I still want to hold the record for most votes without a single win though. CAN YOU HELP ME GUYS

Oh, well you've already voted, so let's hope so.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Award Qu View Post
    32. Most Hardcore Gamer
    Wolf Kanno.............................5
    You people do comprehend the definition of "hardcore", yes? Just because he plays a lot of consolebabby games doesn't make him hardcore. The nature of the games matters as well, otherwise my mom should win because Farmville for hours erry day. Conversely, me and Pike play loads of strategy vidya and Jeremy plays the smurf out of DF and Nethack, which qualifies us for this title far more eminently than it does Bolivar: JRPG Edition. (Nothing against WK like, he's a top bloke. Just not hardcore.)

So because you play tons of PC strategy games, you're suddenly more hardcore than me? How about you and I play some DDR on doubles in Heavy mode and see whose hardcore then

Though I'll agree Necro beats me not so much for Nethack, as much as its his willingness to do gameplay challenges like his low level/no job system FFV playthrough he was doing a few years back. I don't do stuff like that anymore, but I blame it more for being able to keep myself supplied with a steady stream of games, and not having to come up with creative ways to enjoy the small amount of titles I used to own after playing them a thousand times.

I assume I get voted for this because I have an opinion on almost every game related nonsense out there (are games art?, why video games need to be challenging, how console designs are bankrupting third party studios etc...) and because I tend to understand the game mechanics on a deeper level than most would care. I doubt most would care or notice differences in magic damage output between entries of the FF series and what is the optimal set-ups for each game, or how stats in the the games can be optimized for overflow damage, and what that means for the FF titles it applies to(Its a bad thing in VI, its a great thing in VII). Besides playing games, I actually like reading gameplay mechanics guide, that deal with all that awful math.So in my defense, I would argue that I'm at least eligible for the title of "hardcore" because I do more than just "play a lot of console games", now whether I'm the "most hardcore" is debatable...

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Sorry I missed the deadline folks. This might be a silly question but is it still possible to vote?

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If you're not getting nominated then your presence here isn't perceived. Poast moar nubs.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Some people might think that to be a hardcore gamer you need to play ASCII games non-stop.
    Some people might think that to be a hardcore gamer you need to play 100 new games every year.
    Some people might think that to be a hardcore gamer you need to achieve incredible scores.
    Some people might think that to be a hardcore gamer you need to set yourself insane challenges.
    Some people might think that to be a hardcore gamer you need to have 50 platinum trophies.

Personally, I think that to be a hardcore gamer you need to be hardcore about games. How you do this is up to you. But it's pretty obvious when it happens - most of the people here are very much into gaming. When we look at another member and say "Wow, that person is really into their gaming..." then that, for me, makes them hardcore. Luckily for that award, there are actually quite a few hardcore members who could be seen as the hardcorest of the hardcore!

Also, thanks to those who nominated me for stuff. =]
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

At first I thought you guys were just having an ironic joke over who is the most hardcore on the forum, then I read a few posts backwards and now I think you were all actually being serious.

there was a picture here

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Is it too late to change my vote? I think I voted Necro for most hardcore gamer, but seeing how many panties get twisted by WK even being nominated for it, I am now rooting for him. Though that may be unprecedented; I mean, it's not like any Ciddie has ever before been awarded to a member who some people think is not objectively the most suited for it.

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

Ciddies starts in 2 hours! BE THERE

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

So you meant 1pm pacific. Oops.

Signature by rubah. I think.