Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 48910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: [E3 2015] FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE FOR PS4. GET HYPED

FFXIV Character

Temaia Aetherwynn (Behemoth)

what bothers me currently is how much Squenix treats Lightning like the series mascot these days... I'm just worried FemCloud in the Honeybee Inn will look pretty much like her.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlasterDarkRen View Post
    what bothers me currently is how much Squenix treats Lightning like the series mascot these days... I'm just worried FemCloud in the Honeybee Inn will look pretty much like her.
    See what you've done, Fynn?

People, we must think positive thoughts. POSITIVE THOUGHTS!

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    Final Fantasy VII is being remade.

Aerith:This guy are sick.
    C;loud: What did you just say?
    Aerith: Huh? Oh...god, I'm an idiot. Don't look at me like that! I went to grammar school! It was really hard too since the Turks kept trying to kidnap me during recess. But I still got a B- in most of my classes, including English.

Just my hopes for the localization.

Articles
    Blog Entries

"I live in the slums, what do you want? Education is always the first to get cut to leave room in the budget for your fancy mako reactors and super soldiers!"

FFXIV Character

See what you've done, Fynn?

please don't misunderstand, I'll still enjoy the game, I just hope that they don't feel the need to throw her into another game just because they can.
    Last edited by BlasterDarkRen; 06-20-2015 at 02:12 AM. Reason: "please don't understand" XD

I was thinking about it and I want Maechen in this game. Gilgamesh has kinda gone on to be in every game ever so why not Maechen? As long as they get his original voice back. I could listen to that guy forever and there is certainly enough backstory in the FFVII world to justify some crazy old man following you about to explain it.

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Lover View Post
    I was thinking about it and I want Maechen in this game. Gilgamesh has kinda gone on to be in every game ever so why not Maechen? As long as they get his original voice back. I could listen to that guy forever and there is certainly enough backstory in the FFVII world to justify some crazy old man following you about to explain it.
    Especially since Square Enix have confirmed the worlds of VII and X are linked, this really would fit.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Especially since Square Enix have confirmed the worlds of VII and X are linked, this really would fit.
    What?

FFXIV Character

What?
    Both Final Fantasy VII Ultimania Omega and the Final Fantasy X-2 Ultimania, suggest that Shinra of Final Fantasy X-2 has a connection to the company of the same name in Final Fantasy VII.
    From Final Fantasy VII Ultimania Omega:[1]
    Shinra is a boy who supports the Gullwings, the group which the main protagonist, Yuna, belongs to. He carries a name that gives him an association to the Shin-Ra Company, and he is researching a method that could utilize the energy of "the life force that flows through our planet." The results of this cannot be seen in FFX-2, but maybe one day his descendants will establish a "company that supplies the energy of the planet"?In the Final Fantasy X-2 Ultimania Kazushige Nojima said the following:[1]

After quitting the Gullwings, Shinra received enormous financial support from Rin, and began trying to use Vegnagun to siphon Mako Energy from the Farplane. But, he is unable to complete the system for utilizing this energy in his generation, and in the future, when traveling to distant planets becomes possible, the Shin-Ra Company is founded on another world, or something like that....... That would happen about 1000 years after this story, I think.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I think FFVII wins the award for most aliens coming to their planet and smurfing everything up.

FFXIV Character

I think FFVII wins the award for most aliens coming to their planet and smurfing everything up.
    Gaia is just a trout magnet. in space.

Aerith:This guy are sick.
    Cloud: What did you just say?
    Aerith: Huh? Oh...god, I'm an idiot. Don't look at me like that! I went to grammar school! It was really hard too since the Turks kept trying to kidnap me during recess. But I still got a B- in most of my classes, including English.
    Aeris: This guy are sick.
    Cloud: What did you just say?
    Aeris: Shh. Moving on.

I would rather she not make excuses.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

The more I think about it, the more I'm liking Mirage's subtle subtitles reference better. Newbies to the game will go, "There's a typo in the subtitles at this part!" and we'll just be like

FFXIV Character

The more I think about it, the more I'm liking Mirage's subtle subtitles reference better. Newbies to the game will go, "There's a typo in the subtitles at this part!" and we'll just be like
    "beacause you are a puppet" from the very end of disc 1... wonder if they'll change that one XD