Thread: pg you schoolgirl murdering jackass

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin pg you schoolgirl murdering jackass

administrator who shall not be named: why did pg post this picture anyway? i somehow have a copy of it for like 7 years but i'm not the creepy one:

at first i forgot. then i remembered i used to watch one piece and it was probably stuck on one of their forumboards. so there's your answer, anonymous administrator

thread: where you 'j'accuse' people of things or ask questions of each other when we have no reason or expectation of knowing. I demand to know who paul mccain be on facebook. he's a manager of pizza hut which makes me think he's that member who posted about just that on eoeo (but i forgot who)

#tot thread go!

I've wondered who he is for awhile now, but I still have no idea.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

KaiserDragon.

Also, it was when the proud nation of EoFF launched a spam assault on the Emma Watson fan forums, over seven years ago. We used to do this kind of trout, people. We used to invade forums all the time. We tormented Habbo long before 4chan did it in a much less funny way. Internet dating games? You better believe we ruined them. Now look at us all. Look at what we have become.

Man, if you ever find that, I would thoroughly enjoy looking at it.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I wonder what they talk about on an Emma Watson forum. Like, are they complaining that Emma Watson is too linear these days?

Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    KaiserDragon.

Also, it was when the proud nation of EoFF launched a spam assault on the Emma Watson fan forums, over seven years ago. We used to do this kind of tit, people. We used to invade forums all the time. We tormented Habbo long before 4chan did it in a much less funny way. Internet dating games? You better believe we ruined them. Now look at us all. Look at what we have become.
    for a person who supposedly doesn't have fb you sure know people's fb profiles. what's my fb profile url?

also your memory of our forum is a little clouded. I present a more objective interpretation:

Toothing!, Anime Sucks, and Eyes on Final Fantasy

The guy that made that is so mean. xD

Blog Entries

Grin

my brother has no sense of humour, but thankfully for anonadmin he provided sauce

in answer to mike's original question, the illustration in question is from a children's book by illustrator Brett Helquist who is best known for his illustrations in the children's book series: "a series of unfortunate events"

That particular pirate illustration is from his self drawn, and written series called: "roger the jolly pirate."

BARNES & NOBLE | Roger, the Jolly Pirate by Brett Helquist, HarperCollins Publishers | Paperback

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peegee View Post
    KaiserDragon.

Also, it was when the proud nation of EoFF launched a spam assault on the Emma Watson fan forums, over seven years ago. We used to do this kind of tit, people. We used to invade forums all the time. We tormented Habbo long before 4chan did it in a much less funny way. Internet dating games? You better believe we ruined them. Now look at us all. Look at what we have become.
    for a person who supposedly doesn't have fb you sure know people's fb profiles. what's my fb profile url?

also your memory of our forum is a little clouded. I present a more objective interpretation:

BoB and Baloki are on there twice.

Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    KaiserDragon.

BoB and Baloki are on there twice.
    i'm on there lots. u jelly

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

thread: where you 'j'accuse' people of things or ask questions of each other when we have no reason or expectation of knowing. I demand to know who paul mccain be on facebook. he's a manager of pizza hut which makes me think he's that member who posted about just that on eoeo (but i forgot who)

#tot thread go!
    FTR my name is not paul mccain it's Paul McCann... hate it when people spell my name wrong :S