Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is Devil Man so Perfect in EVERY Possible Way?

*yawn* Why is Devil Man so Perfect in EVERY Possible Way?

Today, as Devil Man kindly helped an Old Lady cross the road, he suddenly realised something!

He is Perfect in EVERY single Possible way!

That's right! Devil Man realised he truly is a wonderful human being who has it all! Not only is Devil Man nice to Old Ladies, he is also exceptionally handsome, he has beautiful eyes, he was a cute nose, he has a gorgeous smile and he has an awesome body! He is also very funny (:chuckle has a great sense of humour and both women and men just love him! Yes! They adore him! They want to take Devil Man home and cuddle him and hug him and live with him forever and ever! He really is just very amazing! Every morning he asks himself, 'Mirror, Mirror, on the wall. Why AM I the fairest of them all?' It is not right on other men that Devil Man is just so fantastic!

There is absolutely Nothing I would change about myself because, quite simply, I am Perfect in every Imaginable way!

So Devil Man's Two Topics are:

What would you change about yourself (either physically, or about your personality) and why? Example: Are you a shy person? Or sensitive? Do you have poor confidence that you would wanna change? Or are you totally happy with the way you are?

And: Don't you just hate people who are so smug and think 'They're all That!' (Just like Devil Man )

PS: I am not really arrogant!
    Last edited by The Devil Man; 10-11-2006 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Because Devil Man is a nice guy

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'll admit, these are getting kinda irritating.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh Devil Man, you little proud sunflower.

If I could, I would change my huge NOSEPASS (it's too long and too thin) and I guess my chin, but most of all, I'd make myself thinner. I would be very happy as a size 6, instead of the size 8-9 that I currently am.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Oh Devil Man, you little proud sunflower.

If I could, I would change my nose and I guess my chin, but most of all, I'd make myself thin. I would be very happy as a size 6, instead of the size 8-9 that I currently am.
    I'm not saying this just because I like you (because I do like you) but there is nothing wrong with Size 8 or Size 9.

Have you seen the Models in Paris Catwalks? They look so scary and thin! It's horrible. They look ill. Size 8 and above is very good and healthy.

Blog Entries

I need to don't believe too much in people... only that! I have lots of defects but I took many years to try to be perfect!

Blog Entries

In response to the paragraph before you asked your question; Whatever helps you sleep at night...
    As for what I would change about myself, I'll be happy when I'm getting more sleep and don't haven't giant circles under my eyes. There are a few other things, but those will come around with time and a visit to a doctor...

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh Devil Man, will you ever stop being so dashingly awesome? ^_____^

As for answering your question. I am fine as is, though I do wish I was a bit more outgoing.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think I'd like to be a little more in proportion cos I don't think I am.. ;__; I dunno. Usually I'm fairly happy with my looks though lately I hate my hair cos its being dumb. xD

Personality, I'm pretty much awesome apart from the crappy stuff, but I kinda like my bad side anyway so it's cool
    rawr

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Arrogance makes me laugh. So I act arrogant around my friends and chuckle to myself about it. Hahaha. I'm so bad.

My only bad point is that I ENJOY DISEMBOWELING BABIES.

The bridge of my nose is a little wry and so it kinda looks like I've broken my nose at one point in the past, which I haven't. So, if I had to change anything it would probably be that - I have learned to appreciate it, though - it gives me personality and makes me an individual

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hmm to change something physical about myself. hard decision, I am in general unhappy with my body but very vain with it. However I would be certain that the first thing I would do if I could I would have ceramite, titanium alloy implants put in where my teeth got knocked out. They cost like 3k per tooth and I need 2. Not to mention the process is rather painful they screw a titanium alloy plate to my upper jaw bone and let the gums heal somewhat before drilling titanium alloy rods to form the "root" of the implant then they build me teeth from ceramite on the rods. All in all rather painful but well worth it they would look and feel just like real teeth.

Personality wise I am pretty happy apart from the fact that due to several cases of being betrayed and back stabbed I am inherently paranoid of people hating me and the closer you are to me the more paranoid I am, I'd love to take those paranoias and shove them up some jerk like saddam husseins ass or even just cut them off but it's harder than it sounds to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Man
    Why AM I the fairest of them all?
    You're the fairest of them all in your opinion. I wouldn't change any aspect of my personality. That's fine. As for my physical looks, there is plenty of room for improvememt there, but I'm not going to point out all my bad bits, that would be embarassing. But I am willing to share that I don't like my hair an eye colour. Black hair an grey eyes! That is a hideous combination. I would like blonde hair, an blue eyes.

You must have a very large brain, to hold so much annoyance.

Novaris saved the world. Novaris are guuuud boy. He does no harm. No we wouldn't do anything to hurt the master.

Stupid Novaris, worshipping the master, he's controlling us, trickery, keeping the precious away from us.

No no no, Master wouldn't do that.

Novaris he does.

Why would Devil-Man tricks us? That means he is nots perfects?

Yes.

Liar.

I gots no idea, mosts of the things haves already beens said.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Man View Post
    Today, as Devil Man kindly helped an Old Lady cross the road, he suddenly realised something!

He is Perfect in EVERY single Possible way!

That's right! Devil Man realised he truly is a wonderful human being who has it all! Not only is Devil Man nice to Old Ladies, he is also exceptionally handsome, he has beautiful eyes, he was a cute nose, he has a gorgeous smile and he has an awesome body! He is also very funny (:chuckle has a great sense of humour and both women and men just love him! Yes! They adore him! They want to take Devil Man home and cuddle him and hug him and live with him forever and ever! He really is just very amazing! Every morning he asks himself, 'Mirror, Mirror, on the wall. Why AM I the fairest of them all?' It is not right on other men that Devil Man is just so fantastic!

There is absolutely Nothing I would change about myself because, quite simply, I am Perfect in every Imaginable way!

So Devil Man's Two Topics are:

What would you change about yourself (either physically, or about your personality) and why? Example: Are you a shy person? Or sensitive? Do you have poor confidence that you would wanna change? Or are you totally happy with the way you are?

And: Don't you just hate people who are so smug and think 'They're all That!' (Just like Devil Man )

PS: I am not really arrogant!
    well at least your self confident. im a great person in general. most of the stuff you said above except not as vain. im very considerate to others and am just really nice.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*