Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: <3 Music

I need my metal to thrash my way through the first hours of school. It also gets me really pumped up to do my homework for some reason.
    Active after a year? ZOMG.

But yeah when i DID post a year ago I was an ass to everyone. So sorry about that. You can totally tell I used to think i was "gangsta" just by my name. Boy have I changed.

Blog Entries

rock/metal are my favourite I can't listen anything that is rap or pop it just doesn't fit in my ear anymore! Even if it is Utada Hikaru I can listen one song from her and still I think somethings should be better!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love pretty much every genre of music. It annoys me when people limit themselves to one or two genres. That seems boring and close-minded. Although I'm not a musician per se I do know how to play a few instruments at an intermediate level and I occasionally sing.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

I love Japanese music, techno and anything I can dance to.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

hai guyz i am 12 yrs old and i liek music and also eminim

Quote Originally Posted by Rantzien View Post
    hai guyz i am 12 yrs old and i liek music and also eminim
    orly? datz kewl yo. aYo do u listen to 50 cent 2? hez pritty gangsta.

:P

I'm not ashamed to say that I don't like all kinds of music, but I honestly don't know anyone else that is so in love with music as me. The way it communicates with people on a universal level absolutely astounds me, because I understand the way it's really changed my life over the last few years.

I am a musician, it's what I love to do more than anything else, and I will love the day that I can help people understand life through music more often than I can now.

It's not simply that I hate a genre because of the way that it sounds. It's that, in addition to sounds that I don't like, the lyrics also contribute nothing toward a greater understanding of human nature. If more metal songs, for example, actually contained a legitimate analysis of the human condition, and did it in such a way that actually care about communicating those points, I'd probably listen to it more often.

For those reasons, I listen to and perform folk music, because by definition it is the most natural kind of music, because it is the music that immediately stems from culture.

I love your passion, Kiro.
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

Blog Entries

I have music on at all times, unless I'm watching tv.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

My brother actually just bought a bass, but he never uses it so I just kinda stole it. I planned on teaching myself how to play using some websites, but I can't find anything good. I tuned it and I can play a little bit of tabs, but not very well. The only thing I've come close to playing okay is the main riff to Iron Man.

If I could learn anything it would have to be electric guitar, drums, or maybe even how to sing.

Just a shot in the dark, but I bet Tama2 owns a Tama drum kit.
    Active after a year? ZOMG.

But yeah when i DID post a year ago I was an ass to everyone. So sorry about that. You can totally tell I used to think i was "gangsta" just by my name. Boy have I changed.

I listen to Rap, Hip Hop, Pop, Classical, Soft Rock, Hardcore Rap, Gangsta Rap. Just about anything, but mainly the more black musical genres. Funny enough, I hate commercial, fake rappers like 50 Cent, but I'm impressed by freaky, authentic artist's like Marilyn Manson.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Quote Originally Posted by JaytodaP View Post
    Just a shot in the dark, but I bet Tama2 owns a Tama drum kit.
    Why of course. They are my babies. Nice little 7-piece. I need to expand it though. :[
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Yes

The more I listen, the more genres grow on me. I even like a few rap songs now n.n

...but still no country for me
    Last edited by Jessweeee♪; 04-25-2008 at 12:38 AM.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm open-minded when it comes to music. I'll listen to pretty much anything. I'd find it so boring if I only listened to one genre and nothing else.

I can't play any instruments. I also can't sing, but that doesn't stop me from singing along to songs. xD

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I adore music.

I might love a couple of bands (fanboy kicking in... thar).

But I will always judge a song by a song instead of saying the entire band/artist/whatever sucks.