Thread: Night Fury - The EoFF ORACLE

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Night Fury - The EoFF ORACLE

I am prepared with my Oracle Cards to answer any and all questions abut your future... To guide you through what is troubling you...

Let the Oracles guide you to inner peace....

Ask a serious question and get a serious reading.
    Ask a joke question and get a joke reading.

Remember to be introspective and not "Will I get a boyfriend?" but "What's blocking me from relationships?"

1931134-bigthumbnail.jpg

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Why can't I focus on working to be really good at the thing I want to be good at?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Why can't I focus on working to be really good at the thing I want to be good at?
    THE DRAGON'S DUEL

INNER CONFLICT, MORALITY, CONSCIOUS CHOICE

ALLY/CHALLENGER

The Dragon's Duel takes place at the proverbial fork in the road. It's both Ally and Challenger at once, as it represents the tension of opposites. Even though the truth is that we live in unity, we experience the duality of faith and doubt, love and fear, right and wrong, black and white. This aspect of your current experience asks you to accept that although you may be going one way, another may call to you to change direction. Now is the time to inquire whether it's your ego or your soul leading you. There are always choices in life. Decision-making also solves inner conflict. If you're torn between two dragons, the one that you chose to feed will be the one that wins. Which is it? If it's not the one that serves the highest of your intentions, deliberately feed the other and the duel will be won in your favour.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

What will happen at the end of Game of Thrones?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    What will happen at the end of Game of Thrones?

THE FIRE PRINCE

OPTIMISM, AGGRESSION

REVERSED

There are a couple messages delivered by the Fire Prince, so take heed as one or both could pertain to you now. Be mindful of starting a fire you can't put out. Aggressive action results in loss; slow down and don't be so eager to reach your goal. Stay clear of someone else's unbridled ambition and aggression as well. If you think you could get burned, you most certainly will unless you remove yourself from the action. When the Fire Prince arrives as a Challenger, he could also be warning you to be careful of burnout. This might pertain to workaholism or obsessively focusing on something you want, excluding all else. You may be afraid to let go, but you must. If you keep going the way you are, truly you won't have any energy left, nor will you see your way through your path. It's easy to get lost in the dark where there is no flame to light the way.

Articles
    Blog Entries

How will I ever get on and win Survivor?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I sold my soul to Lee Rogers when I was eight for a packet of jawbreakers. Is there any way of getting it back?

Articles
    Blog Entries

How can I stop fretting about whether or not my friends really are my friends? Put another way, will it ever be possible that I can have a friend and just accept that in the moment, instead of worrying about the friendship dissolving or drifting apart?

Sorry Oracle, that's kinda a long one. Do Oracles go on 140 characters or less?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Laddy View Post
    How will I ever get on and win Survivor?
    THE SHADOW QUEEN

ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE, INSECURITY, MANIPULATION

ALLY

The Shadow Queen tells you that too many of the details hidden behind your circumstances prevent you from moving forward quickly at this time. She has come with a lantern to help shed light on what is concealed within you or your situation. This is the time to wait for more to be revealed. Perhaps you lack clarity and the knowledge of how to proceed with the subject of your inquiry. It's time to educate yourself a little more about your intention and then put that information to work for you. The Shadow Queen asks that you dig deep to gain strength and that you have the courage to ask someone in the know to shed light on your circumstances. She promises to send that person to you. Beware of moving too quickly in the dark, as you will likely trip and fall and have to start again.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I sold my soul to Lee Rogers when I was eight for a packet of jawbreakers. Is there any way of getting it back?
    THE HUNGRY GHOSTS

OBSESSIONS, SCARCITY CONSCIOUSNESS, ATTACHMENT

ALLY

When the Hungry Ghosts appear on your path, they may not at first seem like Allies because they represent your constant focus on the past and the consuming desire to know the future, which rob you of your true present. But, in fact, they are here in the service of alerting you to obsessive thinking and addictions: they're masters at magnifying repetitive behaviors. The message is for you to examine whether you're doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result. This time will be different and I have control over this are false statements and a sign of deep denial of the truth. Now is the time to let go of that thinking. Surrender your will, your life, your heart's desires, and all that pains you to the Divine. Order will be restored in your world. The Hungry Ghosts also bring understanding about the distractions of life that seduce you into forgetting what you really desire. They're asking you to become aware that what others want and what the culture dictates will make you happy may not be what's best for you. Don't get caught up in outside appearances. All that glitters may not be gold at least not for you. Look beyond the veneer and you will find the true substance in your life. You deserve nothing less.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    How can I stop fretting about whether or not my friends really are my friends? Put another way, will it ever be possible that I can have a friend and just accept that in the moment, instead of worrying about the friendship dissolving or drifting apart?

Sorry Oracle, that's kinda a long one. Do Oracles go on 140 characters or less?

THE SWAN QUEEN

TRANSFORMATION, INTUITION, PATIENCE

CHALLENGER

When the Swan Queen appears to challenge you, it's time to stop doubting your inner voice. Don't let your analytical mind prevent you from seeing the miracles that Spirit places in front of you. Another message the Swan Queen shows you in the mirror of your life is your fear of change. Why fear what's inevitable? Everything in life changes and transforms from one moment to the next. Holding on to the past only distorts and mangles the natural order of things. If you can, in spite of your fear, be gentle with yourself and allow for change. Only beauty will come of it. Most important, a shift in perspective is what's called for now.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

My tummy feels a bit odd. Is it food poisoning or am I just a hypochondriac?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Will I ever find my singing tie pin?

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

How can I be more happy when having to deal with such constant strife?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

How can I stop my cat from eating everything? And I mean, everything. Every little piece of dirt that drops on the floor, even trash from the trash can. How do