View Poll Results: Who will get to her first?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jaime

13 81.25%
  • Dany

0 0%
  • Ellaria

0 0%
  • Olenna

1 6.25%
  • Sand Snakes

0 0%
  • Tyrion

1 6.25%
  • Arya

1 6.25%
  • Drogon

0 0%
  • The Ghost of Ned Stark

0 0%
  • Night King

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who will get to Queen Cersei first?

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Probably just given up on anything but power and killing her enemies at this point. All of her children are dead now after all, and all within the span of maybe a couple of years?

Maybe everyone will form a line and take turns stabbing her, a la Julius Caesar's murder. Et tu, Jaime?

Articles
    Blog Entries

I think the reason why Cersei didn't comparatively grieve over Tommen is because of the prophecy. That old witch told her all three of her children will die. After Joffrey and Myrcella died, it is possible she turned rather fatalistic towards Tommen, believing that he would die regardless of what she did.

I'm not saying Cersei wanted Tommen to die, just that she didn't consider at all what her actions would do to Tommen's mental state. All she had to do was console Tommen, talk him down and explain (somehow) that she did what she had to do. Even if Tommen killed himself regardless, she didn't even make the attempt. The Mountain doesn't seem to me to be a good therapist.

Ultimately, her lack of understanding for Tommen is what killed him, perhaps coupled with underlying fatalism regarding his chances of survival in the first place. It fits her character though, as she was always more fixated on Joffrey than the other two.

As for who will kill her? I imagine a long queue forming. I wouldn't be surprised if she killed herself at the last in order to spite whoever wanted to deal the killing blow. If not a Cersei suicide, then probably Jaime. It fits the whole 'tragic romance' theme surrounding them.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CimminyCricket View Post
    What if Cersei kills Cersei just to disappoint us all?
    Dat deep.

Blog Entries

So, Jamie is obviously closest to her, but it'll be hard for him to kill her. I could see Arya sneaking in and doing it too.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jaime, the look on his face when he saw her ascend the throne was "Look at what you've become. You've become what cost me my honour." He'll hate himself, more so than he did when he killed Aerys (for in the books, he explains to Brienne just how much he hated his betrayal of his vows. How he knew however he had to do it to save the many) but he'll do it. He will probably be the last Lannister to die for he will surely die rather than surrender. I have a feeling that Jaime's death will come at the hands of none other than Brienne of Tarth to truly twist the knife in our hearts.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Jaime, the look on his face when he saw her ascend the throne was "Look at what you've become. You've become what cost me my honour." He'll hate himself, more so than he did when he killed Aerys (for in the books, he explains to Brienne just how much he hated his betrayal of his vows. How he knew however he had to do it to save the many) but he'll do it. He will probably be the last Lannister to die for he will surely die rather than surrender. I have a feeling that Jaime's death will come at the hands of none other than Brienne of Tarth to truly twist the knife in our hearts.
    Oh man. My heart already aches just from thinking it.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    did you really have to do this to me?

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Oh man. I just realized that Jamie and Cersei are the only Lannisters left.

The baratheons are gone. The Tyrells are almost all gone cept the old lady. Boltons are wiped out. Karstarks.

So many house are gone from this war of Five kings thing and the long night hasn't even gotten there yet!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Oh man. I just realized that Jamie and Cersei are the only Lannisters left.
    Well, there's Tyrion, but he is exiled.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I'm sure that there are members of all of those houses left, but there's main house Lannisters and then secondary Lannisters that are cousins (Lancel for instance).

Cersei just did what Jaime became the Kingslayer to prevent. She enacted exactly what he gave up everything to stop. She's a dead woman.