Thread: Bad label placement.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Grin Bad label placement.

Today when I was shopping I saw this beauty.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shorty; 09-15-2012 at 07:10 PM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

So this is basically Iceglow's dream game.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Well I did say he was Zone the other day, so Poo Paradise sounds like his kind of game.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Lockharted View Post
    Well I did say he was Zone the other day, so Poo Paradise sounds like his kind of game.
    Let me tell you a true story that you can spend the rest of your EoFF life making fun of him for. You will be the first among equals - "Primus Inter Pares" with this little ditty.

At an EoFF meet up, we were walking about the streets of sunny Birmingham, causing mischief and being generally awful human beings. Our hero, Iceglow, was too busy telling a story about how he had sex with some Tibetan woman when he stepped in a pile of excrement on the ground, slipped over and landed in it, so it was all down his back and on his denim jacket. Let me tell you, that man was FURIOUS.

He was rubbing his back and shoes on walls, trees, anything - you name it, he did it. "smurf off guys it's not funny!" he'd yell and threaten to beat us up, and you can imagine we were rolling around laughing. "I've got poo on me don't I! Poo! IT'S NOT FUNNY! POO IS NOT FUNNY! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE COVERED IN POO?" It was dribbling down his back as he bellowed this at us. I could not breathe. I had to sit down on a small wall - I couldn't walk because I was laughing so hard.

He ended up buying a new jacket after they wouldn't let him into the Sea Life Centre.

and that's why, to this day, it is hilarious to say "Poo" to Iceglow. Steve - love you bro!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Let me tell you a true story that you can spend the rest of your EoFF life making fun of him for. You will be the first among equals - "Primus Inter Pares" with this little ditty.

At an EoFF meet up, we were walking about the streets of sunny Birmingham, causing mischief and being generally awful human beings. Our hero, Iceglow, was too busy telling a story about how he had sex with some Tibetan woman when he stepped in a pile of excrement on the ground, slipped over and landed in it, so it was all down his back and on his denim jacket. Let me tell you, that man was FURIOUS.

He was rubbing his back and shoes on walls, trees, anything - you name it, he did it. "smurf off guys it's not funny!" he'd yell and threaten to beat us up, and you can imagine we were rolling around laughing. "I've got poo on me don't I! Poo! IT'S NOT FUNNY! POO IS NOT FUNNY! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE COVERED IN POO?" It was dribbling down his back as he bellowed this at us. I could not breathe. I had to sit down on a small wall - I couldn't walk because I was laughing so hard.

He ended up buying a new jacket after they wouldn't let him into the Sea Life Centre.

and that's why, to this day, it is hilarious to say "Poo" to Iceglow. Steve - love you bro!
    THIS IS UP THERE AS ONE OF THE BEST POO STORIES I HAVE EVER EVER EVER HEARD.

Articles

Out of curiosity, how many poo stories have you actually heard?

I've heard 3. Incidentally, all of them involve Iceglow but I don't think the other two are appropriate to post.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Out of curiosity, how many poo stories have you actually heard?

I've heard 3. Incidentally, all of them involve Iceglow but I don't think the other two are appropriate to post.
    I once heard a story about a girl who poo'd in a carrier bag and kept in her wardrobe... Grim...

You can't say that and not tell me..

Articles

Okay, well, one of them was posted by his sister on her Facebook, and he denies it. I choose to believe her as it's funny.

His sister had just had a baby, Steve's niece. She'd changed her daughter on her kitchen counter for whatever reason. Anyway, in walks our hero, Sir Iceglow of London, and spies something brown on the kitchen counter. Naturally he scoops it up with his finger, pops it into his mouth and goes "Mmm, peanut butter". Apparently he spent the next hour alternating between puking and yelling at his sister for leaving poo on the kitchen counter.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Okay, well, one of them was posted by his sister on her Facebook, and he denies it. I choose to believe her as it's funny.

His sister had just had a baby, Steve's niece. She'd changed her daughter on her kitchen counter for whatever reason. Anyway, in walks our hero, Sir Iceglow of London, and spies something brown on the kitchen counter. Naturally he scoops it up with his finger, pops it into his mouth and goes "Mmm, peanut butter". Apparently he spent the next hour alternating between puking and yelling at his sister for leaving poo on the kitchen counter.
    I.... can't..... even....

Articles

Iceglow is my best mate on EoFF. He is going to kill me for posting these! Haha. I really can't post the third one though.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Psychotic you're gonna be in so much trouble.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Psy, I honestly thought you would have gone with the Manchester Meet story when referring to I'glow and his poo obsession?
    FOA

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Baloki View Post
    Psy, I honestly thought you would have gone with the Manchester Meet story when referring to I'glow and his poo obsession?
    Tell me tell me tell meeeeeeeeee

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I feel it's best left to our relevant Iceglow Chronicler Psy to re-tell it in it's full, glorious detail...
    FOA

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I feel it's best left to our relevant Iceglow Chronicler Psy to re-tell it in it's full, glorious detail...
    Aww, that sh*t is gonna hit the fan when Iceglow gets online...