Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The big EoFF party.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    I'm at the bar daring Philip to try and outdrink me.
    10 minutes after that when Sarah is passed out and all the furniture is piled on top of her I will be the dickhead who pulls out an acoustic guitar. I hate myself, but it's happening.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'm the drunk who befriends all the wallflowers as well as everyone else. Because you look sad and someone should talk to you and when I'm drunk I think I REALLY should talk to you so you aren't sad.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    This "EoFF" party is just another standard party, only with "EoFF" slapped onto its name like it's a special kind of party.
    At first I thought party was like:

MANUS: as the warrior to TANK and absorb punishment. To be killed and revived again to continue this painful cycle.

Tig: as the healer class to heal and inspires!! His presence is like a walking elixir vending machine.

Psychotic: the thief class who goes around stealing and changing ppl's name.

Clo: gotto be the dancer class that party all night in the form of a moogle, but better, because of her cleavage.

Raistlin: The class who lecture your party on how right he is and how wrong you are. Join your party for a few moments, leave your party and die as part of the story. Galuf anyone? :old:

Proto: the 'misc' class that goes around shouting "objection" with a megaphone, pretty much like the role Cait Sith has in FF VII. Wtf do that Cait Sith does in FF VII anyway?

Uncle big hands: the monk who Kung fu others with his big big hands!

Quin: like quina, a blue Mage. Just that he learns nothing no matter how many monsters he eats.

Shorty and Rantz: I think she is Sin from FF X and Rantz might be Yu yevon who is controlling her. Both of them are like boss class monsters.

I don't need a name: is like the special boss class monster who lurk in the shadow and can only be summoned after certain conditions are met.

Nikki and Will: NPC class who contribute to the story rather that any actual gameplay. Like those two orphans that terra takes care of in FF VI.

Citizen Bleys: the NPC class that save your game and heal your party using the power of love and valentine. Only found in caves and sewers.

Faris: gotto be the rigged class that is good at everything only attainable by the game shark or sex with the developers.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    I'm at the bar daring Philip to try and outdrink me.
    10 minutes after that when Sarah is passed out and all the furniture is piled on top of her I will be the dickhead who pulls out an acoustic guitar. I hate myself, but it's happening.
    It'll be hours before you can pile furniture on top of me also kc I will help you after my 4th g&t when I get chat chat chatty

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So help me God, if you play Wonderwall or even two notes from it, I will flay you alive, Phil.

parties are fun. ideally i'd get the correct amount of drunk and participate in amazing conversations with whoever has good things to say (which is everyone)

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Phil I expect you and Bubba to do some guitaring together and if you smurfing play me some Blowin' Up The Pokies I will cry and cry but it will be the best party I've ever been to

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I don't dance, but I do sing with Dan and whoever else knows the awesome songs we sing, and generally hang out of range of the probably too loud music so that we can actually have a conversation that doesn't include the line "WHAT!?" about five times per minute. When I'm not mingling, I'm just kicking back on whatever couch/sofa/whatever I can find and then just wait for whoever to come around for a chat. Oh, and I eat whatever half decent food there is around. Yay!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Nikki and Will: NPC class who contribute to the story rather that any actual gameplay. Like those two orphans that terra takes care of in FF VI.
    That's fine. We don't have to go through all the trouble of saving the world and trout. smurf that.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by table leg View Post
    So help me God, if you play Wonderwall or even two notes from it, I will flay you alive, Phil.
    Shhh, Juli, don't fight it. Just let sound of a room full of drunk, out of key females soothe your dark, angry heart.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Blog Entries

I'm the dude who drinks and flirts with all the women.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shhh, Juli, don't fight it. Just let sound of a room full of drunk, out of key females soothe your dark, angry heart.
    I'll allow it then.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I dunno, I don't imagine that the girls would be all that into it either. None of the girls I know would.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

im sitting by the snacks inhaling them like a vaccuum cleaner. free food!