Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kid wails as he loses on Halo

Default Kid wails as he loses on Halo

Topic in this thread is whether you think small children should be left to play violent video games. I personally think it depends on the individual, and if their mature enough to deal with the content within the certain game, but I guess that's why they have aging certificates. Still, creeps like this always end up exposing their little siblings to these sorts of games.

Sit down and be amazed, also watch out for that foam...

YouTube - kids playing halo
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

On Halo a young Scottish boy bellowed at me "I'm gonna rape your mum!" Easily the proudest moment of my gaming career. Dan was dead jealous.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Though we did have that small child who sent us a voice message apologising for his behaviour after he'd clearly been admonished and forced into it by his mother, which was quite amusing.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

On Halo, I've had some guy yell "RYECHUUUU!? RYECHUUUUUUU?! YOU LIKE POKEMOOOOONN?! YOU CAN'T PLAY HALO, GO HOME!"

Then I teabagged him.

(Btw, Dan, are you gay? )

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Kids who throw tantrums should not play video games. Ever. It's a miracle that my brother never broke anything. Well, he and his friend did smash the Playstation with the TV, but that was an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    On Halo a young Scottish boy bellowed at me "PsychoticWalrus, I'm gonna rape your mum!" Easily the proudest moment of my gaming career. Dan was dead jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    Though we did have that small child who sent us a voice message apologising for his behaviour after he'd clearly been admonished and forced into it by his mother, which was quite amusing.
    xD

It's things like this that make me wish I could enjoy FPS games

I swear if that wuz my kid I would beat his butt.... damn I admit I get alil upset just a tiny bit when I die in a game like I try 5,000 times but that is wow....

~Gamer 4 Life!!!! ^-^~

There's a reason I rarely play games online and never play games online that involve communicating with strangers.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    There's a reason I rarely play games online and never play games online that involve communicating with strangers.
    The time we played Animal Crossing together was fun though.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I played Resident Evil when I was like, 10 - and my cousin was 5 or 6 at the time. We turned out fine. xD It probably just depends on the person. ;D

And I don't get angry over video games.

Blog Entries

Well everytime I see I'm gonna lose I just reset my playstation and try later xD Oh well it's on youtube so whatever. Anyway I don't knwo how old the kid is, but I'll say 8/9, my sis is that age and I just give her rpgs for her to play and we're very nervous, but we can still behave we know it's just a game. Anywho it's the kid's parents fault

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I constantly scream in the mic on Halo XD People always seem to forget about the mute option. Every now and then I get someone fun who will scream with me and engage in my totally retarded conversations. Magic is in the air during those rounds XD

As for the topic at hand, it depends on the game. I don't think Halo is really all that bad but I don't think I would let a kid get online with it. I can't control other people. It is like back when Mortal Kombat was coming out. Oh noes! You hit someone and blood comes out. The game will totally destroy the youth! Now no one would flinch at the game because it isn't bad. Nothing really graphic and what not about it.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Probably not, but it produces some rather hilarious results. My favorite person I've played a game of Halo with to this day was a kid named Steemin Green who would unleash a torrent of incomprehensible battle cries and guttural noises every time he started shooting someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    The time we played Animal Crossing together was fun though. :bigsmile:
    You're not a stranger. It's fine when it's people I know aren't going to start slinging racist slurs. xP (I'll give you 1,000 bells to come to my town and clean up all of the weeds, btw.)

I once got a voice message that was 15 seconds of the word smurf and death wishes and telling me I'm a cheater etc. It was in such a loud screech it was barely even audible. And it wasn't even over a cool game, which saddens me. I recorded it and put it on my photobucket to show everybody

If they're gonna go bananas then they shouldn't bother. If they freak out over Halo, I can't imagine how they function in real life, or will function later on.

That was... wow.

If a game starts to annoy me, I either mentally threaten it to work, or just shut it off.