Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456781222 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales of Mafia XXXI - Super Fun Game Thread

Well let's get talking. Let's make day one hard on the mafia. We can get this right from the start if we all work together.

That sounds like a good idea, Raven!

So it seems like we've had a vote already cast by Velvet. Judging by the time and the lack of explanation, it sounds like a vote to stir conversation if you ask me. Um, Teepo, what do you think of Velvet?

BAZONGAS!!

*Thwack* I meant about her vote, Teepo!

Oh, oh! Uhhh I don't really know. What you said sounds good. We have, what, twelve people here, right? I suppose that would mean there were 3 or 4 traitors, depending on game balance and the way the roles are set up.

Wow, Teepo, that was actually a nice theory. I'm impressed!

I have my moments.

Great idea! Looks like we have some material already. Knowing my luck, though, this'll probably end up biting me in the, uh... you get the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Velvet View Post
    Thanks @Kohaku.

Let's get this thing started.

##Vote: Lloyd
    I understand you're doing this out of necessity rather than based on any real suspicions, but would you care to elaborate why you chose Lloyd specifically?

Hey everyone! This is going to be a fun game! Everyone needs to try their hardest to live! If we start off on the wrong foot, we could lose again like the last game, boooooo!

Um... oh my Lloyd... already in some trouble. I hope I manage to do all right.

##vote: Anise

It's that okay? I think I'm doing this right. Um... I'm sorry if I'm making a mistake and screwing things up. I'm trying my best.

(I just wanted to use this screen hehe)

I think we need to be wary of the skits too as town. Everyone is saying "oh well only mafia will know already what's going on in the background." When there's apparently a bunch of roles! Skits are going to possibly out some of those roles and people. It'll be interesting and could make this game go a lot faster. I'm interested to see how much information is given with the Skits.

Oh, the skits can definitely blow up in our faces. But ultimately, if we never use them, that's valuable information we're missing out on.

I just think that we should use them at strategic points in the game. In a pinch, we could use them to generate conversation. The traitors would love to see us not talk and get stuck. If we ever find ourselves stalled, we could activate a skit in order to generate talking points from the information contained.

So, was use per person per game...

And none of us really know what theirs does exactly...

hmm...

Should we set up a queue?

Gee, I don't know about that. I'm thinking we should probably more play it by ear. Who needs to activate their skit would depend on the situation more than just getting in line.

Remember, Miss Kohaku said our skits will change depending on what's going on and when we decide to use it. It's not like they're fixed.

Yeah agreed with Pascal. Cause Gee Whiz, could you imagine if they Mafia knew exactly who was up next to use their skits? They could use that to their advantage to manipulate the game flow.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Eizen View Post
    I understand you're doing this out of necessity rather than based on any real suspicions, but would you care to elaborate why you chose Lloyd specifically?
    Why would I be doing this out of necessity?

Are you suggesting I should have some reason in particular to be voting Lloyd today?

Why would I be doing this out of necessity?

Are you suggesting I should have some reason in particular to be voting Lloyd today?
    I mean nothing more than what I said. Kindly don't twist my words, will you?

No suggestions were made. I am merely asking if there was any reason for targeting Lloyd instead of anyone else who had already contributed. Necessity may have been a bad word - you did it to get your conversation started.

now don't act all defensive just because I fulfilled that intention.

No suggestions were made. I am merely asking if there was any reason for targeting Lloyd instead of anyone else who had already contributed. Necessity may have been a bad word - you did it to get your conversation started.

I didn't twist your words. I asked you two questions.

You suggest I'm being defensive, yet you accuse me of "twisting your words."

How could anyone possibly have any legit reasons to vote? It's the first vote of the game, on the first day of the game.

##Unvote: Lloyd
    ##Vote: Eizen

Here's to a Lloyd-Eizen scumteam.

Grown-ups fighting already? This day's only just begun!

Um, Miss Velvet, what do you think about the skits? Or what Mr. Eizen has suggested about the queuing?

I didn't twist your words. I asked you two questions.

You suggest I'm being defensive, yet you accuse me of "twisting your words."

How could anyone possibly have any legit reasons to vote? It's the first vote of the game, on the first day of the game.

##Unvote: Lloyd
    ##Vote: Eizen

Here's to a Lloyd-Eizen scumteam.
    Gee, remind me Elize not to get on the scary lady's bad side!