Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition Giveaway! - Congrats DMKA!

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think by going through this thread you can effectively root out any and all second accounts that have now or ever existed since the rise of "Loony bob penetrated me".

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    I don't know how to link to a status update unless there's been a comment. So here's my FB link.

https://www.facebook.com/JulianRivera
    And now I posted this one twitter.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Pan1cAttack

I like Final Fantasy Seven because of it's disc 1 ending. I didn't expect that even.

Final Fantasy I. I got it for Christmas when I was little and it was the first one I ever played. My daughter is going to grow up with it. She is, I'm making her.

Default fav ff

I would have to say US 2 and 8. It's the first of chochobos and the first time you can summon bahamut in 2. In 8 though I almost lost it when Seifer slashed Odin in half. I discovered how attached I was to some of he game. I loved all of them and I just got back home to play 13-2. I have it now, but cannot play until morning. would still like to win teh other one though.

Default FFX

I love 10 the most
    The Ending always makes me Cry
    Tidus will come back!

I found you guys from a RT <s>@</s>SQEX_Members_NA did.I did a Custom RT aswell here.Ty for the chance to win this amazing prize!

https://twitter.com/#!/Hestar69/stat...50771502432257
    Last edited by hestar; 02-01-2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Fixed

Blog Entries

Boco FF 7.

So far FFVII.

The story is one of the best stories, also the impact it had in me as well.
    The gameplay is great as well as the system and the open world navigation.
    The playability of the game itself.
    Even know the game is old and it was almost pixelated I still enjoy it with my PS3 or PSP.
    It's one of the games that I could pass over and over again, because of "X" part that I don't want to add so I won't spoil anyone.

I really liked FF7 because EVERYTHING!

I know its been a WHILE since I have posted, but I want to tell everyone why my favorite Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy X.

My favorite Final Fantasy game is X because of Tidus. It starts out as him being a super star, hero blitzball player. He's weakminded and not very sure of himself in any situation, but he is forced into a life or death situation many times throughout the game because of his father. His optimistic attitude is what gets him and his friends through many situations and also protects and makes it so Yuna has the conifdence to continue through her pilgrimage. He grows stronger and stronger with each fight, each hardship, even each new friend he makes makes him a better man. (SPOILER) Late into the game he finds out that Yuna will "die" at the end of her journey, which drives him to find an answer to stop her and the summoners after her from meeting this fate. He does whatever it takes to make her happy, whatever it takes to save her (He even fights and defeats Yunalesca to do so).

Now, I'm not going to spoil the whole game for everyone, but this story and the characters really meant a lot for me when I was playing this game. I was able to connect with Tidus so much throughout the game as he grew. He started out weak, as mentioned before, but grew into a confident and meaningful man of the story (even though it was his story :P). Its just one of the best games I have ever played and meant a lot to me playing through it when I was younger.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Only a couple more days to get your name in the drawing!

For those of you who already bought the game upon release, don't worry. If you win, we'll figure out an alternative prize for you!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Oh, I thought this was over today. I wwas actually about to ask who won. What day does it actually end?
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    Oh, I thought this was over today. I wwas actually about to ask who won. What day does it actually end?
    I am willing to bet it will end on the european release date (incase someone from Europe wins).

I find it funny how all the lurkers come out of the woodwork for a chance of a free prize (or an early April fools joke?).

lolz

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    February 3rd.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

My favourite game is Final Fantasy Tactics, but that's only because I love games with "tactics" in them. Makes me feel like if I transfered my skill at these games over to chess I could beat a super computer.