Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Eyes on Plays Final Fantasy III!

Here's my FC: 365193062924. I'll register Bahamut2000x.
    PS: Is there going to be another competition of this nature? Like for FF4 when it's remake is released?
    Last edited by Exdeath; 07-14-2008 at 03:04 AM. Reason: adding text to avoid double posting

Yup. We're doing 1 FF every 2 months. So August will be FF IV month. Which is lucky for me since it's my favorite FF.

God I need to really finish posting up all my NES pics sometime.

Though doing good on the DS even if I have gotten sidetracked, just in the midst of finding the lute and waking up Unne.

EDIT: God where's the space button for the message feature, I sent you a poorly constructed message that had no spacing. XD
    This space intentionally left blank.

Just verifying here, but is this like by 11:59PM, July 13th PDT or like, 11:59PM July 13th in Honolulu? Or did I miss the cut off?

I've already got my ass beat by the final boss once (and I didn't save before the mirror room either time) so I could go try again or I could level for another two hours and then try again.

My issue is, Luneth spent way too long as a Red Mage because I thought the hat was sexy, and now he's pretty useless. I'm trying to level him as Ninja but I didn't realise how useless he was (as a Dragoon) until I reached the World of Dark, so he's only a level 15 Ninja. >.>

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

July 13th? Somehow I missed that part. There is no way I'm going to finish this tonight. Tomorrow after work, but not tonight.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

gah./.. forgot all about finishing... been playing d2 the last two weeks... ill finish it in the next couple days.... *creepily eyes that gold star*

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    Get started as soon as you want, participate in as many challenges as you'd like BUT BE AWARE that the final date for completion of challenges is JULY 13, 2008.

Toward the end.

Anyway, I'm going for the boss fight now. If you hear a scream, just know that EoFF was responsible for my death and/or insanity.

ETA: I won! Crappy pictures in the attachments. Hopefully they don't suck too much. ^_^ Also, Luneth died. I would have been sad if he weren't my least favourite character.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kes; 07-14-2008 at 08:12 AM. Reason: I WON!

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

I'm not bothered about doing the challenge since making the videos are more fun for me. I'm still going to get FEOK's since it's part of the "storyline".
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Im not even thinking about challanges, just finishing. I've reached Kraken. By the way, Bahamut2000x, I didn't realize WPA was incompatible with my DS, so my Wi-Fi wont work.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

lol, that's ironic then xD I didn't know she'd picked yesterday specifically.
    Kes, just keep playing. As long as it's july, leeza and I will probably argue your case if anyone else nitpicks ;D

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yep.

I actually thought we had until about July 25th when the FFIV for DS would be released. Guess not.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    lol, that's ironic then xD I didn't know she'd picked yesterday specifically.
    Kes, just keep playing. As long as it's july, leeza and I will probably argue your case if anyone else nitpicks ;D
    Well, I beat the last boss, and then I saved over the file where I last saved, so I can't go back and finish with a real challenge completed. Still, my goal was to finish in the time frame. That being said, I do want to do my best to do all the sidequests.

Mostly that's just mognet stuff. My Friend Code is 232078593186 and I'm going to repost that in the right thread as well.

Oh well, I tried. I just beat Goldor, and this topic has given me the motivation to finish. I'm definately doing a FF4 challenge ("hardtype" ), so when might that start?

Quote Originally Posted by Exdeath View Post
    Oh well, I tried. I just beat Goldor, and this topic has given me the motivation to finish. I'm definately doing a FF4 challenge ("hardtype" ), so when might that start?
    Final Fantasy IV begins August 1. No reason you can't finish III till then. You won't get anything for it (it doesn't seem like we who did finish it will get anything, but we supposedly are), but at least you can say "hey, I beat it."

I'm not aiming to win or get recognition for beating the game, I just like doing these "everybody's having a good time" kind of things. Plus, FFIII is still fun .
    Last edited by Exdeath; 07-15-2008 at 02:02 AM. Reason: "I'm freakin' awesome"

Have I mentioned yet how horrendous the communication feature is in FF III yet?

The space is hard to find and only under the symbols page, and it wouldn't let me send mail to Kes for some unknown reason. Grrr. Poorly developed systems anger me.
    This space intentionally left blank.