Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Artwork for new TCG inspired by Triple Triad

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

A friend of mine completely unrelated to EoFF posted about this on Facebook because he saw your game at Eurogamer. Your name is getting out there!

Boco

Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    Hmm just looking through your Kickstarter again now and noticed that in PvP you will lose one of your cards, of the opponent's choosing, if you lose the match.

What considerations have you put toward potential hackers there? Also that, considering cards can (potentially) be purchased with real money, it can constitute a form of gambling (which is largely also why Wizards of the Coast dropped a similar format, called Ante, from Magic the Gathering) and the legal rammifications thereof?
    Hi Aulayna!

As with any other MMO, security is important to us and we're taking careful considerations to keep potential vulnerabilities in mind. You can only lose a card if you choose to play with the "Card Steal" rule on in PvP.

Cards are not purchased with "real" money in Eminence but through the virtual currency to stabilise in game transactions. Players can also earn the in game currency via completing various activities such as quests etc. I hope that answers your question!

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    A friend of mine completely unrelated to EoFF posted about this on Facebook because he saw your game at Eurogamer. Your name is getting out there!
    That's so awesome! What were his thoughts on our booth?

Articles

Did you know that Stuart Ashens played Eminence recently and gave you a shout out in a recent video? You might be able to send him a message on twitter and get him to promote the kickstarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Matt View Post
    Did you know that Stuart Ashens played Eminence recently and gave you a shout out in a recent video? You might be able to send him a message on twitter and get him to promote the kickstarter.

He's been tweeting about us, which is awesome!

We've recently had an interview with Machinima so hopefully that will drive some momentum towards our Kickstarter. *Fingers crossed*

Thanks again for all your support @EyesonFF .. You guys are absolute heroes.

You can now buy physical versions of our cards plus more! For more information, visit our Kickstarter!

Introducing a sneak peek of our newest division - Scion.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Oooo pretty.

Physical cards? WANT.

We've had a few questions asking whether there will be card animations and the answer is...Yes! Our goal is to make every card beautifully animated when used in a duel to enhance the overall experience. Here are a few examples of how they may look (this still a working progress and the final implementation may change)

Our Kickstarter: http://kck.st/1vqRF9U

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Upped my pledge! So close to that goal now.

I like it, nice detail.

"I detest "perfection". To be perfect, is to be unable to improve any further.
    There is no room for creation...not a single gap in one's knowledge or ability... "

"If you have time to think of a beautiful ending, then why not live beautifully until the end?"
    "Ill take my chances...racing time...re-writing the book...for all to see..."

Articles

I posted the kickstarter on /r/finalfantasy again, seems to have pushed you closer to £49k.

Edit - Posting guidelines on /r/games also allow for the posting of the kick starter just now, so up it goes.
    Last edited by Dat Matt; 10-06-2014 at 10:11 AM.

This is soooo exciting! I cant wait >________<

Thank you to all the guys at eyesonFF for making this dream a reality!

We will push a tweet out tonight raising awareness of how helpful you've all been.

Once again, we cannot stress enough how much this means to us. Now we move onto the next phase and that's bringing the game to life! For those who have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch via private message or on the forums, we'll continue to remain active on the boards as we get into development.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your game develop!