Thread: I'm sorry

Default I'm sorry

I'm sorry for being rude to those who like and love this game. This game is far better than anything my life could ever be. My life is a waste and Noctis' life feels more real than my own. I wish I could have friends and a dad like him.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I am rude to everyone on this forum. That's why the like me.

u do u boo
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

I'm rude to every... wait. Sorry Jinx, I guess that's your job =P

I uh... I make fun of everyone, including myself. Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall Leonhart Loire View Post
    I'm sorry for being rude to those who like and love this game. This game is far better than anything my life could ever be. My life is a waste and Noctis' life feels more real than my own. I wish I could have friends and a dad like him.
    I have no idea if you're being sarcastic or not. If you are being serious, then I am glad you found something to enjoy about the game. It was a bit odd to me originally, given that your pic is Squall. FFXV actually pulls a decent amount of things from FFVIII.

Off topic: Using a light font on a white background makes your font impossible for me to read unless it's highlighted.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"