Page 122 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2272102112116117118119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 1847

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

So what were all the ghetto roles supposed to be? Lead engineer, rickshaw rick etc etc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    You nearly died because HC messed up though! It's just not fair that you'd be given a role that not only comes up innocent, but also is handed a plausible roleclaim of bodyguard from the getgo.

I was going to commend you on the great lie job you did on the day you faced your lynch, because I really truly believed you and your bodyguard claim and innocence plea. It was classic stuff. But you weren't lying at all! You really were a bodyguard and supposed to be innocent. If the mafia don't have to lie then there's no way to catch them!
    Haha thanks, I started thinking it was a bad idea midway but decided to go with it anyways. I really liked this game because it put me on the spot. The other ones went smoothly.

I should have listened to Jen about you! Now she's gonna flood my inbox with a bunch of purple pms saying how right she was...
    I'd want to see that

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zhuge Liang View Post
    GAME OVER! The Mafia, composed of Xiahou Dun and Lu Meng has won with the death of Yellow Turban Leader Sima Yi! Also, Mr. invisible not part of the game Zhou Tai has shown up! Tell them what They've won! Full coverage when I get back from work, if you enjoyed this game rep BOTH hc AND Jiro.

You are all fools for not listening and deserve to lose, especially you, Sima Yi!!!

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Your Rocky roleplaying was pretty good, DD. I'd say it's better than my roleplaying as the Rock in the Wrestlemania mafia hosted by DK and Psychotic.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Quote Originally Posted by Jentleness View Post
    GAME OVER! The Mafia, composed of Xiahou Dun and Lu Meng has won with the death of Yellow Turban Leader Sima Yi! Also, Mr. invisible not part of the game Zhou Tai has shown up! Tell them what They've won! Full coverage when I get back from work, if you enjoyed this game rep BOTH hc AND Jiro.

You are all fools for not listening and deserve to lose, especially you, Sima Yi!!!
    What about me? How did I do as a mafia first time out?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

For having one of the most powerful mafia roles ever, you did pretty good. I never suspected you until the end. Mostly because I never fathomed a double voter would be a scum aligned role. Mafia's power comes at night, not in the day!

The 'Commoner' instead of 'Peasant' label is what kept bugging me. Check the Cult forum if you want to see my descent into madness trying to figure out who the last mafia was (and there were two! hot damn!).

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I saw. I didn't wan't to say peasant incase it seemed too obvious. Most roles got different and interesting titles. Thats why I changed it. You were very good though! We kinda got lucky.

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post

What about me? How did I do as a mafia first time out?
    You did very well because nobody alive, except Sima Yi, suspected you and he didn't start suspecting you until the end. As for me, well I have Jiro's permission to post the following excerpt from our conversation which took place on Sunday, June 26th (the day after Sun Ce was lynched).

[Jiro] You've got good intuition really
    [Jen] lolz

[Jiro] To be able to be so spot on with your hunches
    [Jiro] Who else do you think is bad?
    [Jen] I would say the other Mafia player is Lu Meng
    [Jen] I could be off my rocker
    [Jen] but the way he votes puts me off
    [Jen] and he always wants the day to end

If I had not been lynched I would have probably tried to find dirt on you, too. I should point out that Jiro's comment is not only about my suspicions of Xiahou Dun, it was because I figured that I was recruited by the cult because I gunned for Yue Ying and because I speculated about Sima Yi. If you read the Yellow Turban forum you will also see that I warned Sima Yi to keep an eye out for Sun Shang Xiang.

I tell you guys, when a girl gets her melodrama on, you all should pay attention, damn it!

The wanting to end the day thing is basically because the day always ended around 3AM here and I wanted to stay around til the end of the day. I was always knackered.

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

Of course, the "way he votes puts me off" probably came from the fact that you voted for me to be lynched without even discussing the possibility that I might be right (which, I was ).

Of course, the "way he votes puts me off" probably came from the fact that you voted for me to be lynched without even discussing the possibility that I might be right (which, I was ).
    I think it is better to be wrong and alive than right and dead.

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

My first intention was not to be a martyr, I just made the mistake of coming out with my theory the same day they did the ciddies. If more people had come to discuss it, I believe I would have been able to convince more people. I remember being surprised at first that you voted without saying anything, but after a bit I realized you had voted that way the whole game. After I was dead I went back and saw that you had not voted on Day 1 and 2 so never voted against a mafia. However, you weren't on my mind. Going after Xiahou Dun I was hindered by the fact that I could not use any of my insider cult knowledge to prove my point and I also had to be careful about ratting out my cult friends (some friends ). When I saw that there was no way for me to save myself I decided the best way to go would be as the martyr, but it turns out that none of them deserved it and (as I told Psychotic earlier) I should disown every single one of them!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I didn't confirm Xiahou Dun was innocent. Look at my post closely. I discussed this with Jen already, but I clearly said Guan Yu was given incorrect information. I didn't even say it was a guilty/innocent verdict, he could have been any sort of investigative role. So you dicks are all dicks for looking at things so plainly in a game of Mafia for chrissake.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    So what were all the ghetto roles supposed to be? Lead engineer, rickshaw rick etc etc
    I have no idea about Lead Engineer but Rickshaw Rick was my roll, and it was the bus driver roll (which is why I think HC made a mistake)

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zhuge Liang
    Peasant
    You have no special abilities
    You win with town
    Yue Ying
    Crazy Peasant
    You win by surviving to the end of the game or by fufilling all tasks
    You will be PMed your tasks at the beginning of each day
    You are not allowed to roleclaim, if you do you will be modkilled
    Failure to complete a task will result in modkilling

Good luck, you'll need it.
    As far as I'm aware, the tasks were Spanish, Type Backwards, Get three other people to type backwards, Survive.

Sima Yi
    Yellow turban leader
    You win when all remaining players are yellow turban members
    Each night you can recruit a townie to your cause
    If you try to recruit a mafia member, you will die (One night grace period? Yeah, that seems fair)
    The oldest turban will take your place as leader
    Once you have recruited three extra members, the Yellow Turbans may launch a raid, night killing one member.
    Here is your forum: Yellow Turbans Crib
    Lu Meng
    Sword of Wu
    You win with mafia
    Your day vote counts as two
    you may communicate with other mafia members at: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Three_Ki...ex.php?act=idx
    the other mafia members are: Xiahou Dun, Zhao Yun, Liu Bei
    Huang Gai
    super sumo
    you win with town
    you are too heavy to lynch, you are immune to lynchings
    Gan Ning
    rickshaw rick
    You win with town
    you may switch any two characters at night so that any actions pointed at them will be moved to the other.
    PM me your choices
    Cao Cao
    Emperor
    You win with town
    You may stop the lynch on any one day by posting
    ##Stoplynch: [persons name]
    Xiahou Dun
    Shield of Wei
    you win with mafia
    you may guard any one person at night, any actions targeted at them will be transfered to you, you investigate innocent
    you may communicate with other mafia members at: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Three_Ki...ex.php?act=idx
    the other mafia members are: Lu Meng, Zhao Yun, Liu Bei
    Zhao Yun
    Will of Shu
    you win with mafia
    It takes one more vote than normal to lynch you, ex: if you have 5 votes, and another player has 5 at the end of the day, they will be lynched
    Also if you have exactly one more vote than the person with the next most votes, it will be considered a tie, in which case voting will continue
    the other mafia members are: Xiahou Dun, Lu Meng, Liu Bei
    Zhang Jiao
    Mr. Yin
    you win by surviving to day 5 (or the end of the game, whichever is earliest)
    you die if Mr. Yang dies
    Mr. Yang is Zhang Fei
    Zhang Fei
    Mr. Yang
    you win by surviving to day 5 (or the end of the game, whichever is earliest)
    you die if Mr. Yin dies
    Mr. Yin is Zhang Jiao
    Guan Yu
    Scout
    You win with town, you lose if town loses
    Once each night you may choose to pm the name of one townie you wish to investigate, I will send you either an innocent or guilty verdict on said townie
    Diao Chan
    Rouge grenadier
    you win with town or by killing a mafia member
    you may choose at any time during any day to kill one townie by typing Kill: [townies name]
    Warning, you automatically die when you use your power
    Liu Bei
    Tyrannical Chancellor
    you win with mafia
    you investigate innocent
    you command the loyalty of your companions; they will throw themselves on top of a bomb for you
    the other mafia members are: Lu Meng, Xiahou Dun, Zhao Yun

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.