Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil

It's about as close as one can get.

I like RE 1 and 2, 4 not so much I'm not really sure why though I just didn't like it like the others. I own 1, 2, CV, 4, and I also own outbreak and outbreak file #2. Outbreak and outbreak 2 were kinda pitiful compared to all the other games really but hey it gives me something to do and the levels are short so I kill time quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    It's about as close as one can get.
    No its pretty awful, Its really not as popular as people think.

"NPC: Sorry this house is sealed off because of Blight"

Your denial is cute.

And your ignorance is astounding, It makes one wonder if you have ever been to any other sites other then this one, ever.

No. Really. It's immensely popular. Whether you like it or not is up to you. The fact remains that it's the most critically acclaimed and highest selling entry in the series. So successful that the next Resident Evil game is continuing to use the formula. You and your friends can keep on disliking it. The vast majority of people say otherwise, and no amount of whining is going to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    No. Really. It's immensely popular. Whether you like it or not is up to you. The fact remains that it's the most critically acclaimed and highest selling entry in the series. So successful that the next Resident Evil game is continuing to use the formula. You and your friends can keep on disliking it. The vast majority of people say otherwise, and no amount of whining is going to change that.
    Where are you living? Fairy Tale land? Have you ever listened to anyone? The critics loved alot of crap, And yet RES4 Is slated by the Resident evil fans, Its often dubbed as not a actual Resident Evil Game at all, so you can your friends can belive whatever you want, it wont change the fact that if you get off your butt and actually READ other peoples views, its really not that popular.

A) There all the same Sites, and Critics are biased
    B) There not the masses
    C) Some critics praised FFX-2, You are NOT reading people posts before demanding everyones wrong but you, really READ peoples posts threw.

If you'll pay attention, you'll notice that each page has two numbers. One that's an average score from a variety of diffierent critics, and one that's an average score from anyone who can be assed to give their opinion.

I'm not saying everyone is wrong but me. I'm saying everyone is right but you. There's a difference.

Also, learn English.

That made no sence, People who have to argue and be right no matter what are just the most irritating people in society, There are MANY other people out there who dont like RES4, So Everyone but me is not right, its you who is wrong, But then I dont think Noobs really get complex things review and reality.

Well, try to wrap your brain around this. The number of people who think Resident Evil 4 is a great game is a lot bigger than the number of people who think it's a bad game. This is reality. To deny that it's the most popular entry in the series is deluding yourself.

Thats a common mistake among noobs who just follow the magazines who HAVE to hype up games, some of us who have spent a decade in Resident Evil fan groups know common REAL views much better, and that view IS, its not a real resident evil game, no fear factor that should of had a diffrent title.

Blog Entries

For God's sake, why did I know this would happen?

there was a picture here

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

jeez, i wouldnt say 4 is the best in the series. i wouldnt say that it is very Resident Evil either. i can still accept that its a pretty good game!
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..