Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 21216171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 7-9 Trivia

5. Beowulf. Beowulf being the protagonist and Grendel being the enemy. Would have guessed something else if it weren't for the enemy hint.

3. I think it's Seymour, but if I have to name the form, I can't name any of his forms.

Articles
    Blog Entries

2. I don't know the name of the attack sadly but I think it's the thunderstorm that switches the whole party's rows used by that horserider enemy near Fort Condor.

3. Rikku after Sanctuary Keeper

4. Dr. Tot's study?

Funny, I'm pretty sure I know the name of the attack, but don't know what enemy uses it.

1. I put the wrong year so I'll discard this question that was supposed to be Tolkien.

3. After the defeat of what boss does a party member immediately request to stop and rest for a bit, is rejected, and then tells herself to think of something as they continue moving because there's not a lot of time left?
    Karifean got it with Sanctuary Keeper

4. Karifean got it with inside Doctor Tot's globe in his study.

5. What piece of literature from the ~10th century lends its protagonist's name to a character in FFT and the antagonist's name to an enemy in FFVIII and FFX?
    Lord Golbez got it with Beowulf.

Leaderboard
    Lord Golbez - 67
    JJ Strife - 58
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    Karifean - 47
    Fynn - 9
    Mo-Nercy - 8
    Galuf - 2.5
    qwertysaur - 2
    Judge Mandolore - 1
    Raistlin - 3

Questions

1. Whose final weapon is a word that translates to "ambition"?

2. The weather phenomenon involving plasma shown here is the name of attack performed by what FFVII enemy that is closely associated with a key item in a sidequest?
    ff limit2.JPG

3. A mysterious voice tells you to "prepare to die!" before a boss battle. The music that is played during this boss battle is only played during one other part of the game - what mini-game/section?

4. What party members did you choose such that it caused the two non-selected female party members to get mad and flirt with a non-selected male part member and they walk away together?

5. Who wrote and signed this?
    ff8 squall.JPG

Articles
    Blog Entries

1. Zell

3. Festival of the Hunt

5. Wakka

4. Zell and Quistis? Well, it's definitely Zell. Got a one third chance on the other one because I can't remember which two go with Irvine.

1. Whose final weapon is a word that translates to "ambition"?
    Karifean got it with Zell's Ehrgeiz.

3. A mysterious voice tells you to "prepare to die!" before a boss battle. The music that is played during this boss battle is only played during one other part of the game - what mini-game/section?
    Karifean got it with the Festival of the Hunt. The music piece "Hunter's Chance" is played during the boss fight against Hades.

4. What party members did you choose such that it caused the two non-selected female party members to get mad and flirt with a non-selected male part member and they walk away together?
    Lord Golbez got it with selecting Zell and Quistis, leaving Rinoa and Selphie with Irvine, who both get mad. Very missable scene.

5. Who wrote and signed this?
    Karifean got it with Wakka.

Leaderboard
    Lord Golbez - 68
    JJ Strife - 58
    Karifean - 50
    Wolf Kanno - 47
    Fynn - 9
    Mo-Nercy - 8
    Galuf - 2.5
    qwertysaur - 2
    Judge Mandolore - 1
    Raistlin - 3

Questions

1. "Take out the left one, climb ladders until you reach another statue and place it into that one to get a five-digit code" best describes the process to completing what side quest?

2. The weather phenomenon involving plasma shown here is the name of attack performed by what FFVII enemy that is closely associated with a key item in a sidequest, and can also be fought in the Battle Square?
    Attachment 77249

3. I am a recurring enemy in Final fantasy. I'm an early-game weak monster in FFVII. I didn't appear in FFVIII. In FFIX, I have an ability to works the same way as Steiner's minus strike. I appear in FFX. What enemy am I?

4. What NPC are you controlling in a mini-game where you're basically playing the children's game "red light, green light"?

5. What recurring entity in FF gets its name origin meaning that "it can't be divided or split anymore"?

Articles
    Blog Entries

1. Managing the gargoyle eyes in the Centra Ruins sidequest in FF8.
    2. Ghost Ship maybe?
    4. Frog Cid in FF9
    5. Atomos

Dang you're fast. Got that in between me seeing it and logging in.

3. Hedgehog Pie?

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

1)
    2)vlakorados
    3)ghost
    4)mog
    5)

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

2. Zemzellet? The things you learn White Wind from. Though I'm not sure what the key item would be.

It's not Zemzelett, because even though it has a lightning-based attack, there is no "weather phenomenon" known as "thunderbolt."

I'm 90% sure the weather phenomenon he means is "St. Elmo's Fire."

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Oh the picture is of the weather phenomenon, not from the game. I was struggling to think of lightning attacks and didn't remember Ghost Ship having any.