Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2131353637383940414243444546475161 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 8 - Unmarked spoilers for aired eps in thread

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    Was I the only one to think the A on everyones hands was kind of drab like the W on the zombies heads?
    Yeah, I thought that too. Even though they were different letters they were a very similar style.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Attachment 63528

Michonne was eye smurfing him when she noticed he shaved. *sigh* if only.
    If it's any consolation Andy Lincoln wants the same thing.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I've wanted that to happen in the comics too. :\

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

This might just be a coincidence, but there's an interesting read on how the last 5 episodes of this season are all titled with a word from a sentence Dale said.

http://www.thewalkerstalkers.com/dalelives/

Dale decides to tell a story about a father who gives his son a watch that had been passed down for generations. At the end of his story, Dale has this quote: “I give it to you not that you may REMEMBER time, but that you may FORGET it for a moment now and then and not SPEND all of your breath TRYing to CONQUER it.”

Check out the episode titles for the final 5 episodes of season 5:

Episode 512-“Remember”
    Episode 513-“Forget”
    Episode 514-“Spend”
    Episode 515-“Try”
    Episode 516-“Conquer”
    This may not mean anything, but the show always finds ways to drop little easter eggs here and there. It's interesting with there already being one throwback to Dale when Glenn has to fix the RV this season.

An ok episode for sure, but nothing special or worth commenting on. I'm really noticing the difference between watching the episodes as I choose, as I did before this half of the season, and watching it week by week.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

They better put a bullet in Nicolas' head. I know he was scared and it was an instinctual fight or flight type of thing. But i'm pissed. I was really looking forward to Noah's growth, especially with that new journal. What stings even more is that Noah's death isn't just about him, it's also an extension of the sacrifice Beth made for him. I'll miss him.

Eugene got himself some redemption cred at the end there. I hope Tara's alright.

I must admit I wasn't expecting Carol to turn around and bond with Sam in this episode. I'm ready for Rick to take out the physically abusive husband. He has what's coming to him.

Gabriel's a big hypocrite considering all the things he's had to do to survive himself.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

NOAAAHHHH! Dammit, he was going to build and ark.

I like this turn of events with Sam liking Carol anyway.

And now for everything to fall apart... smurfing Gabriel. He is the worst. He's worse than the Governor.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Why didn't Maggie confront Gabriel before he could leave Deanna's house? Maybe if she got defensive it would illustrate his point about hostility or something along those lines.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Gutted for Noah. Like what has been said, I was really looking forward to seeing him develop.

Have I missed something? I don't remember the husband being abusive to anyone. OK, maybe verbally but nothing physical. Carol saying to Rick that he has to kill him is a ridiculous overreaction.

I don't think Deanna believes what Gabriel said but it will have put a little seed of doubt in her head. She may be more believing when Glen and Eugene come back without her son. Nicolas is sure to blame them for what's happened. The whole thing will be exacerbated if Rick takes out that husband with no real proof of anything.

Our group is definitely gonna end up taking over the town.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Have I missed something? I don't remember the husband being abusive to anyone. OK, maybe verbally but nothing physical. Carol saying to Rick that he has to kill him is a ridiculous overreaction.
    They haven't said it outright but they've been heavily hinting at it by showing him to be a jealous drunk. Hell, he was quite hostile just sitting on his porch at night when Rick hadn't done anything more than talk to his wife.

And the thing with Carol is that she lived that for years and has since become the kind of person who not only wouldn't take that crap anymore, but would actively murder anyone who tried and not think twice about it. She recognizes the signs, and her suggesting Rick kill him may be an over reaction, but it's certainly not a stretch for her.

I'm half surprised she didn't just go murder him herself.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Poor Glenn had a front row seat to a brutal feed fest. I'm super surprised he didn't keep beating the guy.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sam asking for a gun was supposed to tip you off that his dad was beating his mom. That and all the drunkness.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

"Hey Rick let's be friends"

*slaps him on the face*

*pats him on the shoulder real hard*

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I seriously loathe Nicholas and Gabriel with a great passion.

If anything every one of them proved they put others in front of themselves. smurfing crazy ass religious and their cray cray ideas. But time for comic book spoilers...

(SPOILER)pete does get killed by Rick in the comics because he is beating his wife. They then go on to have sex a lot. So yeah. It seems like that will probably happen in the show as well especially because both Carol and Rick have a strong motive. I am very worried how that is going to escalate the situation with Congress Lady's suspicion. Thanks Gabe. I can imagine that they will have some sort of civil war in there that will then attract the zombies and because the wall is still under construction I can see them breaking the walls. Not sure how they are going to recoup after that.

as I said earlier these people will either get with it (with people who know what they're doing) or they will die. It seems like they are choosing the later. It's a pity because I do actually think Congress Lady is a good person and genuinely wants the best for Alexandria.

Also Franceen must totally be the new love interest for Big Red. Unless she is a lesbian but I am not saying that just because the haircut. Okay maybe a little.