Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Generation?

Blog Entries

I'd say gen 4 cause platinum has a good story ( its also the only gen 4 game I played) and it added some good pokemon ( like the god pippy the piplup )

DJ pon-3
    (Vinyl scratch)

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by wizzyboo View Post
    I'd say gen 4 cause platinum has a good story ( its also the only gen 4 game I played) and it added some good pokemon ( like the god pippy the piplup )
    soulsilver is technically Gen 4. Its a gen 2 remake on a gen4 engine i think.
    So you played 2 gen 4 games

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzyboo View Post
    soulsilver is technically Gen 4. Its a gen 2 remake on a gen4 engine i think.
    So you played 2 gen 4 games
    We ----- ll. It really depends how you define it. Is it about the story from gen x it tells or is it about the Pokémon you can get/the time it came out? It is really the same with Firered and Leafgreen, And I prefer to call them "1st gen" as I view the "remake of gen 1 game" more important then when it came out or which new Pokémon are included. But it really depends on what you see as relevant.