Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: #@%#!!!

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Never been stung by a bee, but I've been bitten by a blood-sucking insect that looks like a fly. No, not a mosquito. It burns really bad when it bites you, and they're typically at the beach. We call it Klegg in Norway and it's called Brems in Germany, but don't know the English word. They suck anyway.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think the first time I was stung by a bee was in the second grade, I cried.

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    Never been stung by a bee, but I've been bitten by a blood-sucking insect that looks like a fly. No, not a mosquito. It burns really bad when it bites you, and they're typically at the beach. We call it Klegg in Norway and it's called Brems in Germany, but don't know the English word. They suck anyway.
    This thing?

casual mind slip

Never. But I have been chased by one, but I quickly closed the car door and hid there for ages.

Teehee, my class went on a hike today, and some of the dumber kids got stung by bees. They said they weren't poking the nest, but we don't believe them

asdfghjkl;'

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    This thing?

Oh yes. D: That looks like the one.

I was stung by a bee when I was ten. I sat on it by accedent. Poor little bee.
    Last edited by Owen Macwere; 09-15-2006 at 01:31 PM.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Nay bee, nay wasp. Usually I just shriek and yowl when I see either (probably a bad thing) and run away. Winnie the Pooh's blood runs in me.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

I was about 11 and I was with my big Cousin Lee at Loudoun Castle Theme Park, We went on this massive red rollercoaster that went upside down and just as it finished I felt something up my top I lifted it up a bit and I seen a wasp and then It stung me, it was so sore and I was collapsing all over the place my big cousin carried me to the first aid. I was cheered up because the guy that gave me the jag or whatever was really cute!

I got stung when I went to Norway, the first time I went, by some crazy angry Norwegian wasp

Art is not a mirror held up to reality, but
    a hammer with which to smash it.

About three weeks ago. I was getting new Subway shirt, and by boss had apparently not kept them in a closed box, because as soon as I put one on, I felt something poke in the arm, then fly away out the sleeve. It was a wasp, not a bee. It hurt quite a bit, but luckily we had some anti-sting stuff in our first aid kit, so after slapping that on it was fine, just a little tender for a week.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

I haven't been stung since back when I was roughly 4 or 5.

I got stung by a wasp twice is quick succession when I was on holiday in Austria this summer.
    "Reality is that which,
    when you stop believing in it,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

when i was younger i used to have a bad reaction to stings......now im to cool for anthin to harm me man...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nay bee, nay wasp. Usually I just shriek and yowl when I see either (probably a bad thing) and run away. Winnie the Pooh's blood runs in me.

I tied my self to a buncha helium ballons and stuck my head in the hallow of a tree. I was eating the honey, and the beast stung my butts until page 43.