Thread: General let's play Final fantasy VIII writenbook project version 1.0

The chosen one from Rinoa Rinoa Lover's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Post Rinoa lover's let's play Final fantasy VIII writenbook project version 1.0

Hey hello and welcome to my first general let's play writenbook on Final fantasy VIII that I want to start it this week, because I played on wednesday 'n thursday (two days if you can see) I hope it will be active forever and some gamers of that game will reply on this thread and hope they will enjoy it. I want to start and want to start with the subject why I'm starting the project goal of Let's play with the Final fantasy VIII game!
    142091.jpg»Why am I doing this?«
    I planned do to this project and want to continue my writings here till I complete the game named Final fantasy VIII and started to play three days ago, so now want to share with you for all the updates what I done with the game named Final fantasy VIII right now and here want to share with you. Please read all my updates and comment here on this thread okay? This project want to become big and if no one want to reply, then I have no choise to make a double posts here allow or not just leave a comment on my project okay?
    »Day 1«
    Okay the game was started on 29-01-2013 before I was watching turkisch TV show named "Öyle gecer zaman ki", then I played 1:30 hours on the game and I'm researching also about the Junction setup to make my project complete about the junction system. Then want to post here to. At the start of the game and play the game right away. I was at the beginning of the game and play with Squal and Quistis, Quistis is a instructor in the Balamb high school or something like that and she is love Squall so much, Seifer is the rival of Squall (like Ash and Gary from Pokémon, but more like that), want to become the greatest swordsman and stronger then his rival Squall. I trained with my character and before that I equiped the GR (guardian force) Shiva and Quesocotl, installed some junction to Squall and Quistis to make them stronger by the Junction setup. Then entered the Fire cavern to earn the GF called Ifrit. Squall and Quistis must to fight him to befriend Ifrit. I had fighted him with my GF Shiva and befriend him. I equiped him on Squall and had a elemental attack with thunder 50%. So started with the game and I trained with my characters. Then get back to the school, had a squad A with Zell and leader Seifer. Then was started to my favorite mission and must go to the communication tower, then beated the first guardians then closed the game for the last day. That was yesterday, but I will play further and share here till I complete the game. That was the end of my first day, so want to continue with my second day!
    »Day 2«
    Then was the wednesday, I was planned to come online or not with my computer, but I knew from my friend there was Copa del ray match between Real madrid (1-1) Barcelona and I decited to play again. 30-01-2013 I was play the game again and started with my mission and played greatly, I was started my mission and continued to complete the mission before the match was started (you know what match I talking about) beat all the guardions and get to the communication tower, beat the guardian and the monster. I beated the monster with stealing the GF named Siren and get out of there. After beating the monster get out of there from the Communication tower and Dollet location. I have 30 minutes to complete the mission and I'm free on game now and the time has come to train my characters and on the last day of this update!
    tumblr_lh3hf6yCsU1qagjz2o1_400.jpg»Day 3«
    01-01-2013 I was training my characters Squall, Selphie and Zell before my favorite turkisch mafia show "Kurtlar vadisi pusu" starts. So trained my character and installed the sleep hit 100% with 100 sleep magic items to take my enemies on sleep by hit them right away. I set it with the Junction system of status effect for attack and that is handy to use it right now before I want to get further on the game. So my characters are now on this level Squall Lionheart level 18, Selphie Tilmit level 12 and Zell Dinch level 12.

~To be continued~
    Last edited by Rinoa Lover; 02-02-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nice job so far, what SeeD rank did you get? Did you try for the highest rank or just screwed the rules and did whatever you wanted during the Dollet mission?

This reminds me that I should probably update my own Let's Play...

Whoooa really high levels ! Might wanna slow down a bit there; unless you know what you're doing.

The chosen one from Rinoa Rinoa Lover's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by maybee View Post
    Whoooa really high levels! Might wanna slow down a bit there; unless you know what you're doing.
    Why is that, want to train them untill they're ready for more actions on the game.
    How stronger, how better right?

Errrrr in this game the more you level up the stronger the monsters get. So the lower your level the characters are the better.

Example one boss at level 32 she casts triple on herself and then death on all the characters.

Well what I used to do before meeting up with Ifrit, was always get some levels in the Training Section of the Balamb Garden, I never had any issues with being lvl 30-40 before actually entering this game..

Quote Originally Posted by OneManeShow View Post
    Well what I used to do before meeting up with Ifrit, was always get some levels in the Training Section of the Balamb Garden, I never had any issues with being lvl 30-40 before actually entering this game..
    Well okay then. If you're fine with it !

Though you are supposed to keep low levels lol.