Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Well I did warn you.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Cz View Post
    You were right all along guys, Arsenal really suck.
    Now hang on. They've still got the... erm and, and they're still in the, err...

Ah yes, you're right.

Articles

Ah, Bubba, you poor new fella. The football thread now is dominated by United fans, but back in the day we used to have about 6 Arsenal fans and only a couple of Uniteds. I drove them all out with anti-Arsenal abuse, one by one, until only that poor withering husk of a man charliepanayi was left. I wish I had not done so now!

The final straw for Cz was when I told him Momo Sissoko was better than Abou Diaby (turns out they're BOTH useless!) and that CJ kills himself at the end of San Andreas.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Ah, Bubba, you poor new fella. The football thread now is dominated by United fans, but back in the day we used to have about 6 Arsenal fans and only a couple of Uniteds. I drove them all out with anti-Arsenal abuse, one by one, until only that poor withering husk of a man charliepanayi was left. I wish I had not done so now!
    Now that both our teams are crappy, can we call it a truce?

I'm glad charliepanayi's still around. He always had more sensible opinions than me anyway. On which note...

The final straw for Cz was when I told him Momo Sissoko was better than Abou Diaby (turns out they're BOTH useless!) and that CJ kills himself at the end of San Andreas.
    Ryo Miyachi will have a more successful career in England than Raheem Sterling.

(SPOILER)Not really, he'll be Carlos Vela 2.0.

Further (SPOILER)OG Loc is the final boss of GTAV.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Come on FULHAM!
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Articles

Sadly I already have an arrangement with Old Manus about Nathan Dyer and Raheem Sterling.

We can do it with Suso if you want. He'll probably be on the Osasuna bench within 18 months.

Sadly I already have an arrangement with Old Manus about Nathan Dyer and Raheem Sterling.

We can do it with Suso if you want. He'll probably be on the Osasuna bench within 18 months.
    Done. Let the squabbling commence!

But seriously, my lot are horrible to watch this year. Time was when even when we weren't winning we could convince ourselves we were playing pure geometrically perfect football(TM), and claim the moral high ground over all those philistines finishing above us in the table. Now we don't look good or get results. Regardless of whether we make the top four, this is the first year under Wenger where I really feel we don't deserve to, and that's the real indicator of how the talent level has dropped over the last few seasons. The game against Bayern really made it hit home - we were outclassed all over the pitch, because we just weren't on their level. That's quite hard to take for a fanbase as smug as ours.

Oh well, at least we have a handsome striker.

Olivier-Giroud-Arsenal_2786173.jpg

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Fulham fans exist? *_*
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

Ramseys and Gervinhos aside, your kit this season is pretty appalling too. You can say what you want about how shocking LFC are as a team but I tell you what, we have the god damn classiest kit in the whole league this year. The whole Adidas identikit-stripes-across-the-sleeves gimmick was wearing thin.

Oh yeah, no doubt. It looks even worse when we play in long sleeves. Luckily this has been an historic year for horrible kits, what with Barca's barcode, United's tablecloth, and Southampton's not-really-a-Southampton-kit-at-all-now-is-it, so we almost get away with it. Our away kit is just as hideous as any of that lot, though.

You guys have done pretty well for yourselves, although I must say I think City's is pretty classy too.

Fulham fans are way cool. Any friend of Moritz Volz is a friend of mine.

Articles

Not a fan of the City kit to be honest, but their third kit they wore against Aston Villa the other day is pretty sweet. Speaking of Barca... that away kit. You know the one I mean. God damn.

In other news, let's see if we can get Heath out of the woodwork too! David Moyes, 11 years, 0 trophies. Never understood the hype around him to be honest with you. The whole "he does well on a budget!" is a little bit of a myth, Everton have spent more money on players than you might realise.

At least he's better than that twat Tony Pulis who has spent a smurfload of money on players and then moans that he can't play good football because he's so cash-strapped. Even if he wasn't rolling in cash - and he is - it's not like Swansea and West Brom (who play better and are deservedly higher in the league table) are big spenders, are they? Twat. Would love to see Stoke go down even if they did play lovely football simply because Pulis is the most obnoxious manager in the league. Allardyce can get to smurf too while I'm at it.

Not a fan of the City kit to be honest, but their third kit they wore against Aston Villa the other day is pretty sweet. Speaking of Barca... that away kit. You know the one I mean. God damn.
    I try not to think about it. Although as long as we're talking away kits, we're not the only club with a purple monstrosity this season. (Have your lot actually worn yours? I've never seen it.)

In other news, let's see if we can get Heath out of the woodwork too! David Moyes, 11 years, 0 trophies. Never understood the hype around him to be honest with you. The whole "he does well on a budget!" is a little bit of a myth, Everton have spent more money on players than you might realise.

At least he's better than that twat Tony Pulis who has spent a smurfload of money on players and then moans that he can't play good football because he's so cash-strapped. Even if he wasn't rolling in cash - and he is - it's not like Swansea and West Brom (who play better and are deservedly higher in the league table) are big spenders, are they? Twat. Would love to see Stoke go down even if they did play lovely football simply because Pulis is the most obnoxious manager in the league. Allardyce can get to smurf too while I'm at it.
    Truly you are a man after my own heart. It's one thing to play boring football when you're a newly promoted club trying to survive, but Stoke are an established top flight team with a decent budget, and they've got a better squad than, say, Norwich did under Paul Lambert - with one or two additions they could play whatever style they want.

Although I have to say, if I were a creative-minded midfielder looking to break into the Premier League, the last place I'd want to go is Stoke. Can you imagine how Pulis would use a player like Michu? :yuck:

Articles

Yeah, we wore it when we put 5 past Norwich. Apparently their yellow kit clashes with both our red and our black ones so we had to wear purple... that or the marketing team wanted it, whichever.

Also to answer your final question, I don't need to imagine it. See: Sanli, Tuncay. Such a waste.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

Well, I heard Sunderland got beaten by QPR. So a win against Stoke tomorrow puts us ahead of them again.
    Also, legend has it Andy Carroll is the second coming of Christ.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Oh man, the Paulo set is still the best thing i've ever seen. I have missed you George you filthy arsenal fan.