Thread: Design The Community Updates Next Logo!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Relm Design The Community Updates Next Logo!

Hello, how are we all? The EoFF Community Update is pretty much tradition here now, and (hopefully) you have all been reading it from time to time and and feeling in touch with the community. Now, it's your chance to contribute to the Community Update besides posting them interesting threads of yours.

Basically, what you have to do is sign up, and go out and create a new Community Update Logo! There can be only one replacement, though don't worry if yours isn't picked: I plan to have it change now and then to keep things fresh. We've had the above logo now for ages, and it's about time we changed it to a different one no?

Your design can be anything you want it to be, but it has to follow these rules:

• It has to be around 300x300 in size. In fact, 300x300 is ideal.
    • It must have the words "community update" on it. "Eyes on Final Fantasy" is also mandatory.
    • Being EoFF, it should have a connection to Final Fantasy in some way.
    • Obviously, make it family friendly.

And that's basically that. I'm allowing entries in now, so if you feel you can contribute something to the Community Update, don't hesitate! Below is an banner image that featured in the 16th Community Update. Use this as inspiration and an example of what I'm looking for. You can post it in thread, or send it to me via PM, or both. Up to you.

Last edited by Formalhaut; 04-04-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It can still go over 300x257 - although preferably around the 300x300 mark! For it to look nice on the frontsite, anyway, he's one of mine! I'll have another play tomorrow!

Comm Update.jpg

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Locky View Post
    It can still go over 300x257 - although preferably around the 300x300 mark!
    Thanks Locky! Sorry, I just assumed to make it the same size as the original. I've amended my Opening post to make it 300x300.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sorry I'm taking over your rules xD I only said that because I couldn't get mine to that exact size.
    Also, I made a 'Button'

Goddamnit Formalhaut, look what you've started!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Locky View Post
    Sorry I'm taking over your rules xD I only said that because I couldn't get mine to that exact size.
    Also, I made a 'Button'
    No no, you're the editor, you know more about what fits and what doesn't more than I do!

And thanks Locky for the contribution so far! I wasn't expecting it so quickly! You're a machine!