Page 6 of 124 FirstFirst 123456789101112162656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Baseless allegations against my honor will bring you nothing but sorrow my friends. Your poor choice of Pokemon shows you to be a man without honor Sima Yi.

##Vote: [M] Liu Bei

For offending the honor of The Most Electrifing Man in all of Entertainment

Have we ever had a game of Mafia in the 19 before this one that had werewolves?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    Baseless allegations against my honor will bring you nothing but sorrow my friends. Your poor choice of Pokemon shows you to be a man without honor Sima Yi.

Who in the Blue Hell are you? You think you can just waltz on down into the Peoples' ring, start running your mouth off about The Peoples' champion? Well I got news for you, YOU BETTER KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

The Rock IS Liu Bei, and by insulting his honour, you are insulting The Rock. You are insulting the most ELECTRIFYING man in Sports entertainment. And you know what? The Rock's gonna take your monkey *** down to the corner of Know Your Role Boulevard and Jabroni Drive, and check you in to the Smackdown Hotel!

You wanna try The Rock?

JUST BRING IT, BITCH!

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'!

tl;dr version: stfu.

##Vote : Lu Meng

Let's get the Lus out of the way so that it's less confusing.

I'll call you Patches!

It sound like you were going to vote for Sima Yi. Honey, If hes accusing you on nothing wouldn't the smart thing be to target him out?

Warewolves have been used in a mafia game before. Look it up.

Cao Cao is a warewolf. I'm telling you!

##Vote: Cao Cao

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sun Shang Xiang View Post
    It sound like you were going to vote for Sima Yi. Honey, If hes accusing you on nothing wouldn't the smart thing be to target him out?
    Such a pretty young lady to be putting words in anyones mouth I voted for Liu Bei instead of Sima Yi because in past games characters who post such specific spam are somebody in a survivor type role. Remember Ultimate Warrior

And Liu Bei this is for you
    YouTube - ‪John Cena Disses The Rock (21\02\2011)‬‏

Such a pretty young lady to be putting words in anyones mouth I voted for Liu Bei instead of Sima Yi because in past games characters who post such specific spam are somebody in a survivor type role. Remember Ultimate Warrior

You do not know what you've just done. I can already feel him taking over ... OH MY G--

That is in one game, and this is an entirely new game, so there's a possibility that Sima Yi may NOT have a survivor type role. And it's also quite possible that you may be a werewolf. However, it is also possible that there may be an actual survivor and it could be someone else other than Sima Yi.

The Rock gave you a very clear message, Cao Cao. You defied The People, and now ... you will pay. Come on in, Mae.

Somebody do a votecount I cba.