Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172131 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Thor View Post
    xD again roleclaiming for someone else
    Look, toots, you know what I just did? I just smurfing saved your newbie ass is what I did. I took a pretty big hit for you because the lazy players are going to be up in my grill for it, without even knowing what it is I actually did. You clearly don't have a clue either but trust me, I just bought your ass some time. You show some gratitude and know when to stay quiet. You are making this worse with every post you make.

Brucie is speaking Gospel, Thor, he did just buy you some time. Speaking of time, I have a very important question to put to you thor: When are you going to enter into your battle to the death with MC Hammer for use of the phrase STOP! HAMMER TIME! Seriously, that would be so much better suited to you for when you smack someone in the head with your hammer and stuff. Why stop there, even, I think you would look a treat in those baggy gold pants he wears. You can't really consider yourself a god without some sparkly gold light, after all.

I don't see why either of them has to die, Cap. Can't they just have an egg and spoon race to decide ownership instead?

I'm getting stupider reading your posts xD Newbie, right.... You role cliamed for me them accused me of role claiming. I never ONCE said I was a cop. I was role playing mt character as a god, and never if I was trying to make a underhand role claim, you assuming I'ma cop is stupid. You were the one that pointed that out to whatever Mafia is around and reading, not me. IF I was role claiming I could have been saying I was a doctor, or Governor, or any other useful role in this game. You didn't save my ass from anything, no lynch day remember, you moron. You called attention to a possible good role for a night kill. Good going, scumbag *minus 10 points*

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Thor View Post
    I'm getting stupider
    you don't really need the rest of those words.

Dear Thor,

Easy Troller
    He'll get a hold on you believe it
    Like no other
    Before you know it you'll be on your knees
    He's an easy Troller
    He'll claim your role but you won't feel it
    He's like no other
    And I'm just trying to make you see

He's the kind of guy you dream of
    Dream of getting the best of
    You'd better forget it
    You'll never get it
    He will play around and leave you
    Leave you and deceive you
    Better forget it
    Oh you'll regret it

No you'll never change him, so leave it, leave it
    Get out quick 'cause seeing is believing
    It's the only way
    You'll ever knowwwwwwww

xD You are a joke. Let's all make up facts to support our failure~ Good luck town. you have a huge problem with one of your people xD

CA I have no idea what you mean. I got trolled? Trolls are smart not whatever he is xD

I beg to differ, old bean.

Good luck town. you have a huge problem with one of your people xD

You're giving him more credit than he deserves.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I don't know why on earth anybody thinks it's acceptable to call someone else a moron or an imbecile, but it's not. Even in a mafia thread.

You can cut that trout out, or game or no game, I am going to find out your real account and I am going to ban you. No ifs, no buts, no warnings. I don't care who you are, you do not say that kind of crap. Ever.

Guys, guys, guys, there is a lot of heat, a lot of angry words, and a lot of aggression in here. We gotta tone that down. We'll fix this. We'll fix the town. We'll catch the mafia. We can do this. But, and I ask this as a small favor, we gotta be calm and cool. We got to do this without the semen-flicking, the hammers up bums, and the antagonism.

tit just got real if Psychotic has to intervene. Nice going everybody!

Thanks, Psychotic, I think we needed someone to say some stern words here, and that will do a lot to stem a person with bad feelings from retching that all up and spreading vileness around to others. We're all beautiful trees here, we have to flourish, and ain't no bad-mouthing gonna make anything better, not even if you think it does. We respect each other.

Thor needs to chill the smurf out. It's a game. Nobody thinks you're an actual criminal or whatever.