Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Spoilers in topic) Game of Thrones season 7 predictions

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Default (Spoilers in topic) Game of Thrones season 7 predictions

Hey everyone, what are your predictions on season 7 of Game of Thrones.

Here is is what I think may happen.

1. Jamie will Kill the Mad Queen Cersi. She has taken power and has nothing left to lose and isn't above blowing up Kings Landing to keep it. I think Jamie will be the one to end her.

2. Jon will find out about his lineage from going into the Winterfell Crypt. The books hit on this more then the show but I think it is where he will learn of who his parents really are.

3. The wall will fall. The wall will clapse and I think it is because of this. There must always be a Stark in Winterfell. Jon Snow though his mother is a Stark he isn't. Since he was named king of the North in Winterfell he has undone the magic that holds the dead from crossing the wall, (combined with Bran crossing again too) and it will come down in a fantastic show of Ice.

4. See Jorah will be named the Prince that was promised and look for a way to kill the White Walkers. Yes I think it will be Jorah. I also think he will kill Dani in season 8 in order to forge the blade needed to beat them.

Those are a few of my thoughts. Would love to hear what others think. Also feel free to disprove me on these as other may have more insite then I do on things.

Blog Entries

I'm on board with Jaime killing Cersei. I've felt that would happen since I finished "A Dance with Dragons" and seen how their relationship has deteriorated in the books.

Jon will find out his parentage, but I'm not sure how yet.

Jorah can't be the Prince that was Promised. The prophecy says that it is a Targaryen by birth. I think it's Jon, but may be some union of Jon and Daenerys.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Wall coming down. I called it last season. I want to see it soooo badly.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Daenerys conquers Westeros... the Westeros music scene!

She has phenomenal success with hits such as

- Burning Down the House
    - Puff the Magic Dragon
    - We Didn't Start the Fire (I did)
    - Khal Me Maybe
    - Goin' Drogo Down in Acapulgo

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by SammieBabe View Post
    I'm on board with Jaime killing Cersei. I've felt that would happen since I finished "A Dance with Dragons" and seen how their relationship has deteriorated in the books.

Jorah can't be the Prince that was Promised. The prophecy says that it is a Targaryen by birth. I think it's Jon, but may be some union of Jon and Daenerys.

It actually doesn't say that it will be a Targaryen. It says has the blood of the Dragon. Which is I think him killing Danni. He fits every other part of the prophecy also.

Look at G.R.RM on how he writes. He goes out of his way to make the predictable tossed aside. He likes the unlikely hero, and Jorah would be unexpected and he fits all but the has the blood of the Dragon so far. He is acually a better fit than Jon Snow at the moment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post

It actually doesn't say that it will be a Targaryen. It says has the blood of the Dragon. Which is I think him killing Danni. He fits every other part of the prophecy also.

Look at G.R.RM on how he writes. He goes out of his way to make the predictable tossed aside. He likes the unlikely hero, and Jorah would be unexpected and he fits all but the has the blood of the Dragon so far. He is acually a better fit than Jon Snow at the moment.
    Except that a woods witch told Dany's grandfather that the Prince would be born from the line of Aerys and Rhaella. Which Jorah is certainly not. Also, Jorah would have to been born under a bleeding star. Honestly, I think it's more likely to be Tyrion than Jorah.
    http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...t_was_promised
    Last edited by SammieBabe; 09-07-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Arthur Dayne, the guy Young Ned fought at the Tower of Joy had the Sword "Dawn". Dawn was created from a fallen star. Their emblem is that.

Bleeding star, Jon was born under it.

Theory basically confirmed.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post

Except that a woods witch told Dany's grandfather that the Prince would be born from the line of Aerys and Rhaella. Which Jorah is certainly not. Also, Jorah would have to been born under a bleeding star. Honestly, I think it's more likely to be Tyrion than Jorah.
    http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...t_was_promised
    I just read through this about 5 times and really it doesn't hold up to say yes it's a Targaryen that will be the Prince that was promised. It mentions that he visited a woods witch, and left believing it would be from his line. However we aren't told exactly what the wood witch said, which leave us up to what Barriston tells tells Danni.

With Jorah the born under the bleeding star I took as a rebirth. It was under the Commet in the sky when Danni walks out of the Flames with her Dragons he gives up his spying on her and his pardon and gives himself a rebirth under the Commet thus born under a bleeding star.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Arthur Dayne, the guy Young Ned fought at the Tower of Joy had the Sword "Dawn". Dawn was created from a fallen star. Their emblem is that.

This.
    Some people theorize that Dany's "rebirth" happened under a red comet, hence why she could the the Prince. Hence why I think there's a possibility of it being them in some kind of union. However, I tend to lean more towards Jon on his own.

Then we can agree to disagree on this one, FFNut.
    Knowing GRRM though, we're probably all completely wrong. :P

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

The he issue I have with this is the sword was placed after his birth. He was born in the tower while the sword was outside it on the ground level.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

This.
    Some people theorize that Dany's "rebirth" happened under a red comet, hence why she could the the Prince. Hence why I think there's a possibility of it being them in some kind of union. However, I tend to lean more towards Jon on his own.

Then we can agree to disagree on this one, FFNut.
    Knowing GRRM though, we're probably all completely wrong. :P

Knowing him is why I looked away from anyone with Targaryen blood lol. I understand mine is a massive tinfoil hat however.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

He was under the protection of Dawn via Arthur Dayne. When fighting, it was bloodied. When she screams and ned hears it, she's giving birth. He's running up the stairs with it.

Still "under" the protection of the "bleeding" "star".

Blog Entries

Hey, I'm the one who thinks Tyrion is actually a Targaryen, so I have my out there theories too.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Honestly it easily could be Tyrion too. The only thing I can't place to him is the bleeding star as he had a rebirth of sorts over the smoking sea in old Valeria. Plus Johana Lanister it is known had some relations with the mad king and... Well he very well could be a Targaryen too which I think he indeed is.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Ah nah that's a pretty strong one too.

Aerys pissed off Twyin a lot with him hitting on Joanna (Tyrions mom) and joked that he took her virginity and would take her again. And Tywin hates Tyrion. In the books he looks different than Cersei and Jamie, has multi colored eyes and what not. So that's a prominent fan theory.