• Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Default Kittens or puppies?

You can only pick one.

Puppies aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll the way ^^

My fluffy baby when she was a small fluff baby:
    42d27253-59fd-4145-828c-1d0e87d3290c_zpsy7p0w2lj.jpg

Blog Entries

Hmmm. Kittens are cute but can be little monsters with claws and teeth. Puppies are cute but pee and hump. hard choices!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

NO you can't make me pick. I love them both. I love when i have a kitty on my right and a puppy on my left.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    NO you can't make me pick. I love them both. I love when i have a kitty on my right and a puppy on my left.
    How do you feel about having a kitty on your left & a puppy on your right? #NotAfraid2AskTheToughQuestions

Blog Entries

Puppies might one day grow up to be useful
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Kittens are cute but they grow up and turn into cats, which are not cute. Puppies are hilarious, awesome and fun, and nothing about that changes when they grow up.

FFXIV Character

Tyson Ferrari (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Rin Heartilly View Post

:O Angelo??

Rinoa&Angelo.PNG

I only have a cat at the moment which was a super cute kitten, it's a ragdoll so it was basically just a tiny ball of fur, I do like their cleanliness and they pretty much take care of themselves as long as the food and water bowls are kept full haha.

I would love a puppy, I only really like the bigger breeds however and the house I currently own has a TINY backyard, (land is surprisingly expensive in AUS) maybe in the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post

:O Angelo??

Rinoa&Angelo.PNG

I only have a cat at the moment which was a super cute kitten, it's a ragdoll so it was basically just a tiny ball of fur, I do like their cleanliness and they pretty much take care of themselves as long as the food and water bowls are kept full haha.

I would love a puppy, I only really like the bigger breeds however and the house I currently own has a TINY backyard, (land is surprisingly expensive in AUS) maybe in the next house.
    Fur child all grown up:
    2015-10-10 14.37.03.jpg

Ironically her name is Angel too xD I initially wanted to name her Vixen because she looked like a little fox when she was a puppy but my mum kept calling her a little angel and the name stuck xD

Oh gosh the land prices in Aus really are so expensive right? I wonder if I'll be able to afford one later, considering average house prices for a 4 bedroom house are around $400k+ ugh...

FFXIV Character

Tyson Ferrari (Sargatanas)

Fur child all grown up:
    2015-10-10 14.37.03.jpg

Ironically her name is Angel too xD I initially wanted to name her Vixen because she looked like a little fox when she was a puppy but my mum kept calling her a little angel and the name stuck xD

Oh gosh the land prices in Aus really are so expensive right? I wonder if I'll be able to afford one later, considering average house prices for a 4 bedroom house are around $400k+ ugh...
    My kitten, he's just over a year old now.

20140919_201908.jpg

Oh wow!....I gotta ask, have you ever considered Cosplaying Rinoa? You seem liked you'd be able to pull it off pretty perfectly.

Yeah it is pretty pricey, I would of spent about $360-380k for this place about 18 months ago. I live by myself so it's not impossible, do end up with one hell of a mortgage tho :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post

My kitten, he's just over a year old now.

20140919_201908.jpg

Oh wow!....I gotta ask, have you ever considered Cosplaying Rinoa? You seem liked you'd be able to pull it off pretty perfectly.

Yeah it is pretty pricey, I would of spent about $360-380k for this place about 18 months ago. I live by myself so it's not impossible, do end up with one hell of a mortgage tho :P
    Your kitty looks so fluffy and soft!

Thankyou I've been told to cosplay Rinoa a lot but ironically I never have :S I've cosplayed as Tifa once and a snail and that's about it xD Maybe this halloween I might

Mortgage...sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it D:

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Considering that most cats are Satan incarnate, I'm going to have to go with puppies. Also I saw the most beautiful puppy in the world the other day with a pacifier in it's mouth making puppy dog eyes.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Ayen no can have. Ayen is allergic to both. Ayen can never feel the love of puppies/kittens. WHY GOD WHY?!

Puppies hands down. Never have been a cat fan, but I do like puppies the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayen View Post
    Ayen no can have. Ayen is allergic to both. Ayen can never feel the love of puppies/kittens. WHY GOD WHY?!
    D:

But there are breeds of dogs for allergic people too! Schnauzers, poodles, maltese, afgan hounds, bichon frise, portuguese water dogs...etc they're all hypoallergenic and they don't shed hair