Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 101415161718192021222324252630 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Night Two | Requiem After Dark

Theodore - 5 / 6 (Shinjiro, Mitsuru, Akihiko, Minato, Aigis, Akihiko)
    Akihiko - 3 / 6 (Theodore, Elizabeth, Koromaru)
    Elizabeth - 1 / 6 (Junpei)
    Aigis - 1 / 6 (Minato, Ken)

Shinjiro- 0 / 6 (Akihiko)
    Ken - 0 / 6 (Akihiko)
    Akihiko - 0 / 6 (Ken)
    Minato - 0 / 6 (Aigis)

It was a long and eventful day. Accusations flew around the room constantly. Aggressive posturing and vague insinuations abounded. My head ached.

Eventually, discussion centered around Theodore, my able assistant. Surely he couldn't possibly be a member of Strega... could he?

"I accuse you, Theodore!" said one member of S.E.E.S.

"You're pointing at me, you idiot!" exclaimed Elizabeth. The member went 'whoops' and retracted their pointing finger. A case of mistaken identity.

"I -actually- accuse you, Theodore!" This time the accusation hit their mark. Theodore tried to protest, but there was no luck to be had. The groundswell of popular opinion turned against him like a nest of vipers, and there was no escape.

"I mean, we're only meant to have one assistant in the Velvet Room anyway, so you're kinda redundant," said another member. His fate was sealed.

[M] Theodore was a Vanilla Townie played by Laddy!

| Night Two |

Tonight ends in twenty-four hours, or when all night actions have been submitted (unless it is stated they wish to have room to reconsider in the PM).

This thread will reopen at 01:15 GMT to begin Day Three.
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 02-23-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Day Three | Tension in the Velvet Room

Another mistake, another death. Once again, everyone was demoralised. Akihiko puffed out his chest and ate another beef bowl, but I could tell he was stressed. Elizabeth furiously examined her book for insight between the lines, while Shinjiro just scowled and dug his hands even deeper into his pockets.

It was getting late, so everyone went to their rooms. I myself left the Velvet Room to collect my thoughts; I had never known the Room to be so suffocating, and I wanted to get away for a while.

When I returned to the main room, I saw a disturbing sight. Minato - the S.E.E.S leader - was cut in half by the elevator grate, only his lower half remained, twisted at odd angles. The Strega members must have used the elevator in the Velvet Room while suspending Minato's body in a most cruel and unusual method of execution.

The Velvet Curtains were stained with crimson. Strega had finally struck.

[M] Minato was a Vanilla Townie played by Huckleberry Quin!

| Day Three |

Today ends immediately when a majority is reached on either a player or the 'no lynch' option. If no majority is reached, the day will time out 48 hours from now (23:40 GMT, 22nd).

The lynch cap for today is five.

Damnit! I was crossing my fingers for another protection. Well after that clustersmurf of a day yesterday, I think I'm going to have to look at everything again. I don't even know what's real and what isn't now.

I still have a strong thought of suspicion on a few. I openly said in day 2 I didn't see why people were targeting Theodore. I just never saw it.

the two people I am most suspicious of as Mafia still are Elizabeth, and Mitsuru. Still don't have a solid 3rd in mind though. However I am convinced these two are working together.

Blog Entries

ZOMG! Day Three | Mislynch-and-Lose

Mislynch-and-Lose

Igor here.

I've looked at the numbers - it is 5 vs 3 and I can officially declare the game state to be at Mislynch-and-Lose.

If Town mislynches today, it will be 4 vs 3. During the night phase, if Strega pull of a successful Kill, it will be 3 vs 3 and Strega will have achieved their win condition.

A loss can be avoided if Town lynches correctly (5 vs 2) or if Strega fail to make a successful kill (4 vs 3). But for your information, be mindful of today, everyone.

I must say I'm surprised about this. I was certainly suspicious of Minato but after Theodore turning out to be a SEES member I was thinking more strongly that Minato could be a very convincing Strega member since he pushed Theodore so hard. I'm not quite sure what to think about everyone now though I may have to fall back on earlier suspects that I'd begun to move away from a bit. Analyzing Day 2 with this information should surely be interesting.

It looks like today is our last chance to get things right. I believe I may be starting to understand the human feeling of pressure a bit better.

Okay I want to look back at the votes. We've had two town lynches and now we're mislynch or lose. I think we may be able to find a pattern.

Shinjiro
    - D1: Yukari, Theodore D2: Theodore
    Elizabeth - D2: Akihiko
    Aigis - D1: Yukari D2: Minato, Theodore
    Ken - D2: Akihiko, Aigis
    Junpei - D1: Yukari D2: Elizabeth
    Koromaru - D1: Yukari D2: Akihiko
    Akihiko - D2: Shinjiro, Theodore, Ken, Theodore
    Mitsuru - D1: Mitsuru D2:Theodore

I think that's how that went? Did I miss any votes?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Elizabeth View Post
    Okay I want to look back at the votes. We've had two town lynches and now we're mislynch or lose. I think we may be able to find a pattern.

Shinjiro
    - D1: Yukari, Theodore D2: Theodore
    Elizabeth - D2: Akihiko
    Aigis - D1: Yukari D2: Minato, Theodore
    Ken - D2: Akihiko, Aigis
    Junpei - D1: Yukari D2: Elizabeth
    Koromaru - D1: Yukari D2: Akihiko
    Akihiko - D2: Shinjiro, Theodore, Ken, Theodore
    Mitsuru - D1: Mitsuru D2:Theodore

I think that's how that went? Did I miss any votes?
    Oh sorry! I put mitsuru voting yourself day 1, that's supposed to be theodore. Id' edit that but well, we get in trouble for that.

So anyone think of anything else they are willing to share? I can't find much new.

The mafia must be made up of dumbasses. Minato already claimed vanilla townie.

Now there's only two vanilla townies left. I will come out and say that I am one of them. There's only one more aside from myself.

##Vote: Elizabeth

You're way too scummy. Seeya.

Yes, good logic there.

Can you explain why you took your vote off of theodore to only put it right back on when the day only had 2 mins left to go?

Yes, good logic there.
    Considering your actions this game and the fact that you haven't denied it, I'd say it's looking likely.

Can you explain why you took your vote off of theodore to only put it right back on when the day only had 2 mins left to go?
    I had a bad feeling about the vote. It seemed way too easy. Wanted to see if I'd be able to get a reaction or two.

Since I have no idea how long it will be until someone else posts in here, I'll share some of my thoughts.

Those who have the power roles in town will decide how this game goes down. There are a few different ways you can all go about this, but I'm not going to suggest anything just yet. All I can do is react accordingly.

We also have the option to vote no-lynch today, with town still having a 4-3 lead on Day 4. This could actually be far more beneficial.