PDA

View Full Version : G! SPOILERS

zeilov_khaschante
02-03-2007, 04:35 PM
If you haven't finished Dirge of Cerberus, better not read this, ok? Trust me, it will ruin your satisfying ending.

I've finished DoC already, and don't understand about G (He is so suddenly appear <it seems so for me>). Somebody said that I should collect information about G on the net, but I don't have much time to do that, so does anybody could explain about him? anything you know, please............. :mog:

Darth Anarcus
02-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Genesis. He was seen in the secret ending and will be a character in the upcoming Crisis Core for PSP. It is rumored that he is Sephiroth's brother, but if that turns out to be true, I am boycotting all Square-Enix products.

FinalChance
02-04-2007, 02:14 AM
Genesis is a product of a similar experiment as Sephiroth's, but instead of JENOVA cells they used stagnant Mako. Genesis' experiment may have even been a prequel to Sephiroth's...kind of like a test.

I haven't heard anything about him being Sephiroth's brother, but he is probably one of the few people Sephiroth would take seriously in a fight.

The Crystal
02-04-2007, 03:54 AM
but he is probably one of the few people Sephiroth would take seriously in a fight.

What i heard about the new trailer, is that Sephiroth blocked sword attacks of both Angeal and Genesis in the same time, and then smiled.

And Genesis live in the same town of Angeal if i remember well, and he like to read poetry.

G3ORGE
02-04-2007, 04:21 AM
Leader of deepground? something like that.

FinalChance
02-04-2007, 04:37 AM
I haven't seen any trailers for CC. Got any links?

The Crystal
02-04-2007, 04:02 PM
I haven't seen any trailers for CC. Got any links?

This is the old trailer:
http://61.195.57.11/members/special/ccff7_01/FF7CC_Movie.swf

The new trailer(where Sephiroth, Angeal and Genesis fight) is not avaliable yet, but the description of that scene from people that watched it, is what i told you.

McLovin'
02-04-2007, 08:53 PM
translation please? :D

So if I can see clearly then Zacks master type guy is called Angeal and Genesis was the guy at the end of the trailer. Who is Angeal and whats with the one wings?

The Crystal
02-05-2007, 12:52 AM
translation please? :D

So if I can see clearly then Zacks master type guy is called Angeal and Genesis was the guy at the end of the trailer. Who is Angeal and whats with the one wings?

http://www.adventchildren.net/fullstory.php?subaction=showfull&id=1159341520&archive=&start_from=&ucat=37&

BarelySeeAtAll
02-05-2007, 05:23 PM
why cant it just be sephi with the whole one wing thing?i mean, "one-winged angel" kind of suggests something, why have some other people with one wing?!

G3ORGE
02-08-2007, 10:27 AM
hehe and theres supposed to be a guy with 1 ANGEL wing in it too lol

Darth Anarcus
02-08-2007, 02:44 PM
why cant it just be sephi with the whole one wing thing?i mean, "one-winged angel" kind of suggests something, why have some other people with one wing?!
Because Nomura is a tit.

GF_Diablos
02-21-2007, 12:06 PM
hehe and theres supposed to be a guy with 1 ANGEL wing in it too lol

There are three people with one wing now ^.^
From the Crisis core trailer and DoC we see that Angeal (or whatever his name will be) is going to have 1 white wing, G has a black wing on the opposite shoulder of AC Sephiroth and obvious FFVII and AC Sephiroth has a wing.

G3ORGE
02-21-2007, 04:43 PM
dont cloud have 1 in KH2?

The Crystal
02-21-2007, 08:53 PM
dont cloud have 1 in KH2?

Never played KH, but i think it was only in KH1. But that doesn't mater, because KH is not cannon anyway.

GF_Diablos
02-22-2007, 12:55 PM
Yeah he did, so did Sephi, but KH is obviously out of the continuity.

Dilly
03-13-2007, 03:37 AM
well goin back on topic, isnt like 'G' Gackt, The dude and band that made Redemption WHICH was played at the end of the game AND ALSO the song is sick...:p

Nominus Experse
03-13-2007, 05:58 AM
NO, NO, and NO

G is Genesis, as has already been said.

Blank
06-17-2007, 05:42 AM
i didn't get all the G reports so i simply assumed he was Grimoire Valentine, but i know it isn't from what you guys say. i think it was a good guess tho

Fynn
06-17-2007, 08:07 AM
well goin back on topic, isnt like 'G' Gackt, The dude and band that made Redemption WHICH was played at the end of the game AND ALSO the song is sick...:p

Well, he was played by Gackt. And not just voice-acted - they filmed and put him in the secret ending.

Advent VII
08-15-2007, 05:07 PM
Well, he was played by Gackt. And not just voice-acted - they filmed and put him in the secret ending.

putting in a song or two, alright. voice acting the charicter, mm, i supose its fine. but getting dressd up and putting him in a scene with other cg charicters, f me noo. whoever thought that would be a good idea should be shot.. and yes i am awar that a chunck of his face is in my avatar/sig, but its the idea of genesis that i like, not gackt as genesis:p . oh, and with the one winged thing, arent their wings products from the exparements conducted on them? i dont really get why people hating on squar just becuase sephiroth isnt so speacial anymore, persoanly i was getting a bit tierd of the number one bad guy thats impossible to defeat and refuses to just take a hint and stay dead. is the title 'one winged angel actully one that is given to him in the game, or is it just the title of his theme song/one of his attacks in the game (heartless angel) and just a fan endowed title?

Kai McCloud
08-28-2007, 05:57 AM
One winged angel is the title of Sephiroths theme so technically the name is given to him but no one ever calls it him. Cool name though.

Hyperion4444
08-29-2007, 09:37 PM
I'm looking at the trailer and i'm like,...
Zack, low bridge.
Black screen, wakes up...