PDA

View Full Version : I are am of the fascinatings!

Captain Maxx Power
09-26-2007, 12:36 AM
Today I've been intrigued about the fact that babies can vomit randomly and carry on as if nothing happened. I mean as adults we often either make a big fuss over it or complain afterwards. Not babies, they just carry on right with what they were doing. Intrigues me no end.

Anyways, what's recently made you go "Hmmm...?"

TyphoonThaReapa
09-26-2007, 12:42 AM
Hmmm...well I haven't "Hmmm..." Pretty much lately...Hmmm, Now that I think about it, I've been absent minded a lot lately...:confused:

rubah
09-26-2007, 12:44 AM
I hate vomiting. esp with all the acid that comes up from your stomach with it. Do babies have the same amount of stomach acid as adults?

also it smells terrible. Babies are probably used to terrible smells until they're housebroken;]

Evastio
09-26-2007, 12:47 AM
I wonder why no one ever thinks that you'd land headfirst in someone's windshield if you were to go fall off a plane. See my attachment if you don't get what I mean.

Rengori
09-26-2007, 12:59 AM
That my friend likes my Stratocaster more than his PRS.

Yamaneko
09-26-2007, 01:10 AM
I was quite surprised that they had cured homosexuality in Iran. We could really use the antidote here.

SammieBabe
09-26-2007, 01:48 AM
It amazes me how I can call someone every day about their car, but they don't call me back until I repo their car. Then of course, they had no idea they were behind...:confused: :mad2:

StarlightAngel
09-26-2007, 03:06 AM
I'm amazed at how my cousin in France actually looks kind of like I do.

Bunny
09-26-2007, 03:19 AM
I wonder why no one ever thinks that you'd land headfirst in someone's windshield if you were to go fall off a plane. See my attachment if you don't get what I mean.

Drop an object from a decent height and you will notice that it will not land as you dropped it, but will have turned around several times while falling through the air.

The most recent "hmm"ing thing would have to be the idiocy over at Blizzard. Why would you test something on an already craptastic server? Makes no sense. My raid just got screwed in the middle of Lurker >:O

qwertysaur
09-26-2007, 06:58 AM
That when praying mantises mate, he female eats the males head.

Araciel
09-26-2007, 08:06 AM
why when cats fall off something they instantly act as though they're cleaning themselves, as if to deflect any laughter, denying they fell at all.

Evastio
09-27-2007, 12:19 AM
Drop an object from a decent height and you will notice that it will not land as you dropped it, but will have turned around several times while falling through the air.
A person could still land headfirst in someone's windshield even if they did roll around several times in the air while they were falling.

Skyblade
09-27-2007, 12:30 AM

Not strictly true. When an object falls, it presents its most stable orientation to the ground. Only if it has no most stable orientation (such as a ball, since all of its orientations are identical) will it continue to spin while falling through the air.

Eiko Guy
09-27-2007, 12:57 AM
Why so many straight guys think just because I'm bi that I must totally be in love with them. It's like "I do have standards you know. You're not my type. CHILL"