View Full Version : The Anti-Life Equation

Mercen-X
12-07-2007, 08:07 PM
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair +
self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷
misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment
n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

I assume it would be spoken as replacing + with "plus",
÷ with divided by, x with multiplied by, and, of course, = with equals.

Oh, in this lonely, divided world full of guilty, failing sentients, wouldn't it be wonderful to destroy the freedom of our wills which leads us to seek out our own ends and desires regardless of who must be tread upon to reach these goals?

Spoken like a true tyrannical dictator whose own life-story is full of torture and heartbreak and the endless spew of misgivings from a singular perspective which leads one to believe that no life is worth saving moreso than it is worth destroying. Because sentients bear with them a will which allows them to act upon each other violence, invasion, and deceit, one might conclude that life itself possesses no worth. The deadliest and most logical of all tyrants would be one who seeks the end rather than the new beginning.

Old Manus
12-07-2007, 08:18 PM
I'll bear that in mind.

blackmage_nuke
12-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Speak for yourself, your life might suck but that doesnt meant everyone elses is worthless.

If someone considers that an insult, well then he said it first

No.78
12-07-2007, 08:19 PM
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair +
self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷
misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment
n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

I assume it would be spoken as replacing + with "plus",
÷ with divided by, x with multiplied by, and, of course, = with equals.

Oh, in this lonely, divided world full of guilty, failing sentients, wouldn't it be wonderful to destroy the freedom of our wills which leads us to seek out our own ends and desires regardless of who must be tread upon to reach these goals?

Spoken like a true tyrannical dictator whose own life-story is full of torture and heartbreak and the endless spew of misgivings from a singular perspective which leads one to believe that no life is worth saving moreso than it is worth destroying. Because sentients bear with them a will which allows them to act upon each other violence, invasion, and deceit, one might conclude that life itself possesses no worth. The deadliest and most logical of all tyrants would be one who seeks the end rather than the new beginning.

wut

Roto13
12-07-2007, 09:16 PM
More like the emo equation.

BardTard
12-07-2007, 09:20 PM
Genius.

No.78
12-07-2007, 09:45 PM
More like the emo equation.

Jajajajaja

NeoTifa
12-07-2007, 10:25 PM
lol silly

Aerith's Knight
12-07-2007, 10:41 PM
You just answered the question: "How can i mutilate math into something emo?" :p

Madame Adequate
12-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Apparently you seek the end of my enjoyment of life. :(

Fatal Impurity
12-07-2007, 11:07 PM
It is interesting how life has no apparent meaning other than what we ourselves give it. Plus the only certain thing we know in this life is that we all, ultimately die.

So how is it that someone seeking to destroy life is more logical than the one seeking to propogate/preserve it?

I suppose some are of the ilk that we should accelerate the destruction in order to prevent the slow/painful death.

I suppose in a sense it is pre-emptive euthanasia, or possibly suicide.

Afterall how can there be pain without life?

Anyway this has just been my thoughts...though I would be prefer to be a preservationist rather than a destructionist, I understand how people come to the conclusion that destruction is the best route.

Tavrobel
12-07-2007, 11:20 PM
I would prefer just to divide by zero. Now, THAT is anti-life.