PDA

View Full Version : Lost?

Necron
10-25-2008, 03:22 PM
So is Lost returning anytime soon? I live in the UK, but we're only ever two weeks behind America since SkyOne bought Lost. Anyways, can't wait to see season 5, i wonder how they'll open it. (No spoilers please, if anyone has read some that may have leaked).

Kirobaito
10-25-2008, 03:23 PM
In the US it always starts up again in late January or thereabouts. So wait until then.

Slothy
10-25-2008, 07:49 PM
Hopefully the next season is less predictable than the last. Honestly, the only thing that surprised me last season was when they had to move the island. Everything else I saw coming a few episodes out, and I called the big reveal at the end of the last episode way back when I watched the season 3 finale.

charliepanayi
10-25-2008, 11:35 PM
Hopefully the next season is less predictable than the last. Honestly, the only thing that surprised me last season was when they had to move the island. Everything else I saw coming a few episodes out, and I called the big reveal at the end of the last episode way back when I watched the season 3 finale.

I didn't find it that predictable myself. Nothing too shocking but still I didn't have it all figured.

And yes it'll be back late January/early February.