PDA

View Full Version : Vagrant Soul bestiary info

PercyHeartless
10-26-2008, 01:39 AM
Hey guys!

I've dropped tons and tons of hours on this game. I've beat everything (even that stupid monster on the Colosseum) And I got the Omega Badge as well

I just need to complete some monsters on the bestiary, however, I left FF X2 uncompleted (non perfect game) and my wife was about to kill me if I did not 100% complete it so Yuna and Tidus are finally together... so I'm on that game now, completing the side quests...
I saw accidentally on a youtube video (I was looking for other thing) the monster Vagrant Soul. I love the cruelness and the sweeping tyranny the "entites" have and I have their bestiary entries written apart.

Again, I saw the entry for Vagrant Soul and I realized is an "entite" as well... I tried to get that monster several times before completing the game and I could never find it. Now that I found there is another entite... I need to read its bestiary, but if I put the game into my ps2 again, my wife will cast ultima on me and breakja on the ffxii disk.... Can you make a photo or type the bestiary entry for this monster? Are there additional rare entites (I got disappointed there was no hunt for a vicious insane entite)

Thanks!!

Roto13
10-26-2008, 02:33 AM
Hello (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Vagrant_Soul)

You know Yuna and Tidus get together at the end of that game even if you don't get 100%, right? :P

PercyHeartless
10-26-2008, 03:54 PM
Well... not really... Tidus is just shady... Yuna can't touch him and Tidus can't speak... at least is what I know.

Well... waiting for that Vagrant Soul info :p

Roto13
10-26-2008, 06:23 PM
Hello (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Vagrant_Soul)

PercyHeartless
10-27-2008, 02:58 AM
Oh!

OK. Thanks :)

Lol... there is even another one... I knew there should be a holy entite...

Why it does not spawn!!! I slew shadowseer!!!

Roto13
10-27-2008, 03:04 AM
I think there's still a degree of randomness to it. :P

Future Esthar
10-30-2008, 11:52 PM
I think the holy entite is on the Feywood

Seamus>Yiazmat
11-25-2008, 07:56 AM
You're being forced to play X-2? I feel soooo sorry for you man, I really do. As for the Entite, it spawns in the Pharos Subterra, the Abyssal level. I don't know of any specifis requirements but I do know it's rare game, so good luck. And I hope for your sake you get done with X-2 soon...amazing gameplay but the story is horrible...