PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE BEEP....*BEEP!!!!*

Rodarian
10-21-2010, 02:30 PM
This was an actually message left for gal named Olga....

You just have to listen to it and laugh.....
YouTube - The Douchiest Phone Message In History (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwjXxEKRmu0&feature=player_embedded)

You'd think this was a hoax..But its not...

From Wikipedia:

James Nicholas Sears (aka Dimitri the Lover), born "Dimitrious Sarafopoulos", is a delicensed physician from the Toronto area, whose license was stripped for reasons of sexual misconduct. He is now a self-professed seduction guru who created and runs Toronto Real Men which provides meetings and workshops instructing men how to assert themselves with women.[1] His name and group are associated with the seduction community. In particular, Dimitri the Lover gained widespread notoriety after two voicemail messages supposedly left for a female recipient and supposedly attributed to him, became a viral video receiving over 100,000 views in the first two days it was published on YouTube.[2]

Now tell me what all weird voice messages were you guys left with..Or did u ever leave voice message that left the other person, baffled.....

Mo-Nercy
10-21-2010, 02:55 PM
"But if you're psychologically normal..." xDD

What a douche.

Inferno
10-21-2010, 03:02 PM
Drunk, at 3 AM, I left a message to my ex saying I was gonna kill her cat. (long story short, I was babysitting her cat before she totally moved out). The motherfucker was :bou::bou::bou::bou:ting on my bed damnit

Clo
10-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Oh my god! Ahaha... Awful.

"You should probably look that up, passive aggressive personality disorder."

I've never received anything this horrible.

Bunny
10-21-2010, 04:57 PM
I hate leaving voice mail messages and I have never received one that could be considered amusing.

Though I do have a friend who insists I look at his penis all the time via text.

Jessweeee♪
10-21-2010, 05:02 PM
I hate talking to answering machines :nonono:

KentaRawr!
10-21-2010, 07:03 PM
Wow. o_o What a jerk.

Edit: Well, once I got a voicemail message that said "Niiicoooo... Why are you leaving yourself a message Nico that's UNNNNNAAATURALL RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and then it hangs up. :0

Edit 2: Just to clarify, I wasn't the one who gave me that message.

Bastian
10-21-2010, 07:32 PM
I was once five minutes late to a first date. I was a block away and got a voice mail from the person (I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer). The voicemail said something like:

"I'm sitting here in this coffee shop and you are EXTREMELY late! I am a VERY busy person! I can get any guy I want! How DARE you stand me up you MOTHER &%#$ER?! You are a terrible person, you little s*&t and I KNOW that you're going to roast in hell you $@&* sucking mother #@$er! God *&%^ it I can't believe you did this to me you &%$#ing mother ^%$# piece of &^%$!"

I think I could even see him through the window of the coffee shop (he didn't see me)... I turned around and went home. :P

Oh, and YES he was in the coffee shop and YES he was screaming all of that profanity whilst in there...

fire_of_avalon
10-22-2010, 03:39 AM
I would eat him alive.

Jessweeee♪
10-22-2010, 03:51 AM
Hahahaha you should have knocked on the window.

Raistlin
10-22-2010, 03:57 AM
These messages are brilliant, especially the second one. I struggle and struggle around here to be an unlikable douchebag, and this man achieves far beyond my capabilities with such little effort. I must learn from him.

He is obviously a true ladies' man.

escobert
10-22-2010, 06:19 AM
y friend Jeff's voice mail says "Hey you've reached Jeff I don't check my voice mail so leave me a detailed message and I'll get back to you"

I always love that

Pheesh
10-22-2010, 06:31 AM
George's answering machine on Seinfeld is the best ever. EVER!

NorthernChaosGod
10-22-2010, 07:29 AM

My friend copied it, it sucks.

Rodarian
10-22-2010, 07:34 AM
Bastian did the right thing... Seriously who leaves messages like that?!

Pheesh
10-22-2010, 07:38 AM

Your friend is unoriginal, tell him/her I don't like him/her.

Bunny
10-22-2010, 07:42 AM
Bastian did the right thing... Seriously who leaves messages like that?!

a true ladies' man.

:)

Rodarian
10-22-2010, 08:40 AM
:eyebrow: I'm surprised that girlfriend hasn't even left you yet....

Alive-Cat
10-22-2010, 09:53 AM
I've never got into this space age technology of leaving messages - but after hearing this and seeing the extent of what you can do with them I think I'll start.

NorthernChaosGod
10-22-2010, 05:21 PM

Your friend is unoriginal, tell him/her I don't like him/her.

His name is George, he felt like he had to or some :bou::bou::bou::bou:.