PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest Nights Out?

Chris
01-19-2013, 01:19 PM
I had the freaking weirdest night out. Ever.

Went to a friend's place, and it wasn't even past eight, and she was already wasted. Mona, wtf is wrong with you? I "lost" hear some time during the night. :(

So, my friends dragged me along to some underground Heavy Metal concert, and within five minutes, some guy asked me if I preferred a sniff or a shot? Wtf is wrong with people. The band was terrible, and of course everything ended with a fight.

So, moving along...

Went out to a gay bar, and wound up in a the middle of Drag Queen contest. WTF? These dudes were all at least 6'2" and I was constantly... erm, given "offers". You do not want to know what these offers were. :eep: Ended up drinking (which I NEVER do), and ended up in some guys bed, where I had to sneak out before his wife came home.

I can't believe how my night turned out. :(

Please make me feel better, and tell me your weirdest night out?

fire_of_avalon
01-19-2013, 01:29 PM
One night we were walking around downtown and this homeless guy came up to me and asked "How do you catch a unique rabbit?"

I said "Unique up on it."

He said "How do you catch a tame rabbit?"

I said "Uhhhhh"

He said "TAME WAY" and cackled hysterically.

Pike
01-19-2013, 01:36 PM
One night we were walking around downtown and this homeless guy came up to me and asked "How do you catch a unique rabbit?"

I said "Unique up on it."

He said "How do you catch a tame rabbit?"

I said "Uhhhhh"

He said "TAME WAY" and cackled hysterically.

/thread

Formalhaut
01-19-2013, 01:37 PM
I have to say, that night out sounds terrible. No seriously, I'm surprised your not suffering from PTSD. How do you nights out normally go Reno?

As for me, I've never had what you'd call a "night out". So I ca't really comment on this thread much :p

Chris
01-19-2013, 02:09 PM
I have to say, that night out sounds terrible. No seriously, I'm surprised your not suffering from PTSD. How do you nights out normally go Reno?

Not like this at all. I felt terrible when I woke up, when I realized what a night I had. Haven't heard back from my friend, either. :(

Formalhaut
01-19-2013, 02:12 PM

Not like this at all. I felt terrible when I woke up, when I realized what a night I had. Haven't heard back from my friend, either. :(

Well, given that your friend was hammered even before the night "began", perhaps she's upset over something? I'm just conjecturing here. Have you tried giving her a call and trying to make sure she's okay? She must have one hell of a hangover.

Faris
01-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Even if I did go out, I avoid weird things like the plague. ...Except you folks, of course.

Shiny
01-20-2013, 05:41 PM
Walking around the city after a pretty fun apartment party, I saw an obnoxiously colored hummer limo. In it was a pimp dressed in a full piece white suit. There were two women who I presume were hookers, fighting outside of the hummer with no shoes on and then there was KFC chicken all over the ground. I kid you not. It was one of those things where you feel embarrassed for the human race. I seriously regret not taking a picture of it, but maybe it's better I didn't since they were already hostile...

Mirage
01-20-2013, 05:47 PM
The reason I even go out at all is to bump into nights like Chris had.

Zeldy
01-20-2013, 09:48 PM
My nights out are never weird, they end up being a night-long facepalm painfully dragged out. It always ends up with my mates getting locked up, started on, hitting on every girl or, in some cases, having pisses on every single nearby object.

The last time I introduced my back-home friends to party with the Uni folk was at a party last week. It ended up with us all getting in trouble for stealing peoples shots, and one of my lads getting took into the backroom being accused "are you trying to shag my girlfriend?". So I quickly ushered them back home where they made a fort in my living room and slept. And ate all my bread.

// Although actually. I have had a weird night. I night where I wasn't quite on this planet and imagined I was walking on clouds, was seeing Mario and Luigi's and people in banana costumes and asking people, from the other side of the smoking bit, whether another person had piercings and how many, to get shouted back "..They don't have any". The night then got progressively weirder when we ended up gate-crashing a 21st birthday party and dancing with all the older people and one of my mates arranging to go the pub with the father of the birthday girl. Oh Manchester..

Old Manus
01-20-2013, 09:50 PM
I don't know what Chris is talking about, that night sounds like a roaring success.

Pumpkin
01-20-2013, 10:18 PM
I've never gotten stupidly drunk, and when I do get drunk it's always when there's someone (or multiple someones) around that I trust. I think the weirdest that has ever happened was at a party for my ex boyfriends birthday, and I knew about 90% of the people who were there, but there was this one guy who came up to me and he was stupidly drunk and he said to me: "If you were my sister, I would fuck you." It was pretty strange.