PDA

View Full Version : Character Swap

Pumpkin
01-17-2014, 06:41 AM
Fun idea

Take one character from any Final Fantasy game and swap them with a character from another Final Fantasy game. How would this affect the story?

Example: Replace Hope from XIII with Bobby Corwin from IX. Result: Better game.

The Man
01-17-2014, 06:42 AM
All Final Fantasys would probably be better games if Kefka and Ultros replaced whatever villains appeared in them. Known fact.

starlet
01-17-2014, 06:44 AM
Replace Snow with a giant douche. Oh wait, douche isnt a character....

Cloud and Zidane. Everyone would really be questioning Shinra about Mako experiments.

Ayen
01-17-2014, 07:00 AM
I'd swap Vincent Valentine for X-2 Yuna in Dirge of Cerberus because I really want to shoot things as Gunner Yuna.

Sephiroth
01-17-2014, 07:03 AM
Replace Snow with a giant douche. Oh wait, douche isnt a character....

Cloud and Zidane. Everyone would really be questioning Shinra about Mako experiments.

Kuja with Super Saiyan 4 Goku as it makes no difference, they are both Super Saiyan 4.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-17-2014, 07:06 AM
I'm going to focus on XIII too. (Get it? Focus. Har har har)

Switch Lightning with Fujin.
Switch Snow with Steiner. (clank, clank)
Switch Vanille with Aeris
Switch Barthandelus with Ultros
Switch Hope with Tidus
Switch the chocobo in Sazh's afro with Bobby Corwin
Switch Cid Raines with Robin Williams
Switch Amodar with Quina
Switch Jihl Nabaat and Yaag Rosch with the Turks
Switch Fang to Red XIII
Switch Hope's dad to Jecht
Switch final boss with Kefka
Switch Serah with Garnet
Switch Dajh with Marlene
Switch the NORA gang with the AVALANCHE gang
Switch Nora with Eiko

I think I've run out of characters.

Mercen-X
01-24-2014, 06:56 AM
VII
Cloud - Zack (replacing the emo with the perfect warrior is just common sense)
Sephiroth - Kefka, Jecht, Garland, Kuja, Genesis, or Weiss (Sephiroth was just as emo as Cloud only he was a witch-boy whose power let him put his emo to use in conquering the world)
Yuffie - Shadow (Yuffie just plain irritated me, the only quality she had going for her was that I fantasized about a threesome with her and Tifa)

XII
Penelo - Faris (come on... it's Penelo... and it's Faris)

III
Xande - Goldor (Xande was a suck villain... while Goldor didn't really do much, he at least looked cool doing it)

VI
Edgar - Tifa (she and Sabin could have been "bash bros")

VIII
Raijin - Brother (I hate Brother, but I hate Raijin more... I think Brother would have looked right standing beside Seifer and Fujin)

IX
Quina - Kimahri (technically, I could replace Quina with anyone, but I'd still like a creature on the team... I suppose because Freya is already a dragoon, I should choose someone who doesn't wield a spear, so, Nanaki)

MustangCobraSVT
01-24-2014, 01:20 PM
Switch Hope with a frog from FFIX.

Psychotic
01-25-2014, 10:02 AM
Swap Cid with Cid, and then put Cid in Cid's place and you can then give Cid and Cid the old switcharoo too.

Bubba
01-25-2014, 03:30 PM
I would put Barret in FFXV just to watch people go apes**t again over racial stereotypes.

Kalevala
01-25-2014, 10:30 PM
Swap Wedge with Biggs. Oh, the hilarity.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-26-2014, 05:01 AM
Psychotic's post made me imagine having your entire party in a game being replaced by every iteration of Cid throughout the series. I think that would be amusing to do in any of the games.

Mercen-X
01-26-2014, 08:17 AM
How about a team of lancers? Ricard (II), Kain (IV), Cid (VII), Ward (VIII), Freya (IX), Kimahri (X), Llyud (XIIRW), Fang (XIII), Nine (T-0), Barbara (Dimensions), Chocobo (CD)
Put them all in Advent Children or DoC