PDA

View Full Version : Did the villains have job classes?

Mercen-X
06-15-2014, 07:35 PM
If not, give them a class you think fits their character/ability.

I only know of one villain who had a job class: Garland was a Knight. Technically, most villains would probably fall properly under a Mage class as that's typically the be-all of supreme power is having access to all and the most powerful of spells.
Obvioiusly, I'm thinking primarily of the end-game villains, as most others you'd face throughout the game typically have job classes when not straight-out monsters.

Ayen
06-15-2014, 07:38 PM
Well, Ultimecia would be a Time Mage, obviously. Not sure what class Sephiroth would fall in. I want to say Red Mage.

Colonel Angus
06-15-2014, 08:07 PM
Seifer was the Sorceress' Knight, you could just ask him.

Golbez was an armor clad sorcerer.

Sin was a Blitzball superstar.

Christmas
06-16-2014, 02:31 AM
Kuja could be a stripper class. :bigsmile:

LocoColt04
06-16-2014, 06:51 AM
I feel like Kefka was a Blue Mage... but not like Strago... more like the ridiculously awesome iteration found in FFXI.

Wolf Kanno
06-16-2014, 08:32 AM
Garland - Knight/ Lord of Chaos
Emperor - Summoner/King of Hell
Xande - Sage
Zemus - Lunarian (Hey if FuSoYa can get away with it being his job class than so can he)
ExDeath - Warlock (actually called this in the game too!)
Kefka - Magitek Knight/Court Magician/General (first one is obvious from hsi origin story but the other two depend on the translation)
Sephiroth - 1st Class SOLDIER Special Class/JENOVA's little bitch
Ultimecia - Sorceress/Witch (despite her whole plot being about absorbing time, she actually only has access to two time magic spells which she rarely uses)
Kuja - Black Mage/Magus/Genome/Merchant of Death -first two are a guess since he's magic orientated, the last two are true definitions of his role in the game.
Sin/Jecht - Bliztball Ace and undead magic space whale/Yevon transporter/Dream Zanarkand generator
Shuyin - Tidus (created as reparation for having to put up with Tidus in the first game)
Shadow Lord - Pissed off Odin infused zombie Dark Knight
Vayne Solidor - Magic powered giant Bahamut Gundam/ Noble
Feolthanos - Yu Yevon
Orphan - a dumb machine god with separation anxiety
Caius Ballad - Kain Highwind Clone programmed with the most tragic backstory
Bhunivelze - Demiruge
Ultima - Lucife...er I mean Esper/Lucavi
Li-Grim - Reality warping living codex book imbued with the will of an overprotective mother
Neukhia - Space Flea from Nowhere
Shinryuu - Multiverse surfing asshole Space Dragon
Dark King -...er King of Darkness?
Gilgamesh - Dimension Hopping Badass Mother Fucker and sword connoisseur