PDA

View Full Version : If Resident Evil were a fighter...

Mercen-X
09-12-2014, 07:27 PM
Do I really need to ask the question(s)?

Shauna
09-12-2014, 07:40 PM
Uh, yes.

Because if Resident Evil were a fighter, it would be almost the exact same except instead of clunky gun controls, you'd have clunky punch mechanics.

Mercen-X
09-15-2014, 06:48 AM
Okay, but even if it were a clunky game, it would be a nifty gimmick. Everyone loves a gimmick. What characters would you most like to see and play as?

Personally, I would hope it would include Alice from the movies. Naturally, a Tyrant would have to be the boss.

Ayen
09-15-2014, 07:08 AM
Chris, Jill, Barry, Rebecca, Wesker, Tyrant, Claire, Sherry, William Birkin Tyrant, Mr. X, Carlos, Nemesis, Nicholai, and the Ashford twins.

Old Manus
09-15-2014, 09:28 AM
Ten hit combos would involve eight button presses, followed by collecting four separate plugs and inserting them into the bronze amulet, then mixing a green and red herb to unleash the Hadoken.

Psychotic
09-15-2014, 09:35 AM
barry burton headbutting everything, forever

aka heaven

Sephex
09-15-2014, 10:12 AM
"Outbreaking Combo!!"

"First Bite!!"

"______'s Blood!!"

"Master of Unblocking!!"

*in Nemesis's voice* "SCAAAAAAAARS..."

"Reversal Engineering!!"

Victory Quotes:

Chris: "I've punched a boulder into lava! What did you hope you could do against me?!"

Jill: "This was my last escape...and YOUR last fight!"

Leon: "Your skills are small time!!"

Barry (only if beating Jill): "You may have avoided becoming a Jill sandwich, but you could not avoid my knuckle sandwich!"

Wesker: "Even if you did manage to best me in combat you'd have to fight me several thousand times again, anyway!"

Rebecca: "Medic! We need a medic! ...Crap, I've only created more work for myself!"

Claire: "The only Redfield who leaves blood on the floor is my brother!"

Steve: "Burned by the Burnside, baby! *shots guns in the air*

Ada: "That's what you get for wronging the wrong Wong!"

Billy: "Does...does anyone remember me?"