PDA

View Full Version : Overwatch

LunarWeaver
06-04-2017, 09:07 PM
Anyone playing it? Who's your main? What are some of your stories playing?

Vyk
06-05-2017, 03:16 AM
This is sadly one of those games where the popularity and fanbase turn me off a bit. But I'm not really a big fan of arena games of any type. But I can't deny the influence and love the game has. But it's not for me

Vermachtnis
06-05-2017, 04:49 PM
Mercy's my main. Widow, Sombra, and Zarya are my mpst played in the other groups.

One of my favorite moments was in Nepal Shrine. I saw a sneaky Reaper and knew what that meant. So I wooshed over to a Widow and sure enough DIE DIE DIE. Quadruple kill. Was about to woosh over and undo it when he started emoting. So I shot him in the back of the head first and then revived everyone. I don't like showboating.

Also anytime I get a gold metal in eliminations while getting the card for best healer is a good run.

Nice
06-10-2017, 10:14 PM
Wow. I guess no one here plays Overwatch.

I love Overwatch. I main as Reinhardt. But I'm pretty good with Genji, Soldier 76, Bastion and Junkrat. I'm not too bad with Pharah either.

I think the Overwatch community is what appeals to me the most about the game, the fact that it's taken on so much life because of the fans.